Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good updates my friends. Now, let us monitor this situation all evening to keep an accurate log here.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    I'm sorry to disappoint, but the polling place where I was a poll watcher today was beyond peaceful . . . even upbeat, optimistic, cooperative, running as smooth as a Lexus LS on fresh asphalt. The poll manager was a spirit-filled black pastor, who had dozens of people blessed out of their socks. There was not a hint of animosity in the room, and I don't know how many times I was hugged (not mugged).

The voter turnout was probably 60-65% of registered voters when the absentee ballots are added. It may even approach the turnout in Iraq's first election. This was the best election day I've ever seen in my long life and many years.

Sorry if that wasn't the news report you expected. But I'm not sorry about it at all.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Minuteman, that is actually good to hear, really good. Thats is what Americans are supposed to be to each other, not the ugliness we have seen so much of lately.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC View Post
    I'm sorry to disappoint, but the polling place where I was a poll watcher today was beyond peaceful . . . even upbeat, optimistic, cooperative, running as smooth as a Lexus LS on fresh asphalt. The poll manager was a spirit-filled black pastor, who had dozens of people blessed out of their socks. There was not a hint of animosity in the room, and I don't know how many times I was hugged (not mugged).

The voter turnout was probably 60-65% of registered voters when the absentee ballots are added. It may even approach the turnout in Iraq's first election. This was the best election day I've ever seen in my long life and many years.

Sorry if that wasn't the news report you expected. But I'm not sorry about it at all.
    That sounds sort of insulting. We are not "expecting" or hoping for anything. We are merely documenting what others are reporting. Glad your polling place had no problems and glad that you did not experience the animosity being reported by other activists.

Thank you very much for your service in this election. If you file another report with us, please try not to sound so accusatory or critical. Why in the world would you think any of us would be disappointed at an election running smoothly or people doing their jobs correctly? Are you implying that I or other ALIPACers are somehow hoping for trouble? Why would you level such an accusation?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for helping build this collection ALIPACers. No mayhem on election night except for the student protest on the campus in Mississippi.

Obama won, but let us never forget these threats of mass violence were made.

The forces that made them are appeased for now, but they will grow stronger and probably erupt one day.

W

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234