Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congratulations! Immigration Bill FAILS!!!

I would like to thank ALIPAC for running a stellar email campaign to motivate. You actually helped us pull this off! I called several senator offices and spoke to several staffers who got an earfull.

The battle is far from over but this disaster has been pushed back.

Well said Jaques! I would also like to thank every American out there who let their voices be heard to win this huge victory for our side!

Even though this is a huge victory for us, we need to make sure to take the time to thank each and every one of the elected officials who stood against this bill. I believe if they receive huge amounts of support, we will win this thing overall!

"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I would also like to thank everyone..Our guest as well that have been on their phones/faxing and emailing along side of us..THANK YOU..

Remember though this isnt over
    Reid
    Salazar
    Kennedy
    Feinstein
    Spector

As well as others need to know we will not stand for any form of AMNESTY..We want ENFORCEMENT.......
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

No sitting on our laurels

The moderate RINO Republicans have to go. And the rest of the party needs be hearded up and follow conservative leadership and principles. Then and only then will we regain the majority.
    Right now the Republicans are behaving like scattering cats.

Well, all I know is that Duncan Hunter and Tancredo are going to still be speaking out even now. They will hit about getting that fence built that was passed last year. Hunter will for sure and I know Tancredo will do. Hunter said on Hannity and Colmes "America Has Spoken." He also said he got a lot of calls that were loud and clear.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

using momentum

Well lets hope that the momentum gets results. Though it will take more than just 2 republicans. It's tough to make progress when we still have McCain, Specter and others who do the devils work.