Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    TexasBorn wrote,
    Both parents must be American citizens for anyone running for the office of POTUS.
    I agree TexasBorn. That is where the focus ought to be. I am no legal authority by any means, but, from what I have read and understand about constitutional eligibility, this seems a cincher. JMO

What a sad state of affairs.

The part that I do not understand is, how does a country with how many law schools, lawyers, scholars, politicians, and history experts allow for such a egregious error(?) or oversight(?) Baffles the mind,...err....at least this one.

The media seems to avoid this area of investigation like the plague.
    I must agree Roundabout, it totally baffles me as well. The constitution is pretty clear about this. I also want to know how Pelosi got away with changing the electoral documents for 49 of 50 states, removing the paragraph regarding Obama's constitutional eligibility?? Personally, I believe that a huge fraud was perpetrated on the American people and there should be criminal investigations. Chances of that? Slim to none I'd say.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I did not realize both parents had to be U.S. citizens, don't believe I have heard that.....but what bothers me is we do not know who the man is, anyone running for POTUS should not be allowed to lock up and hide records regarding their past from we the people....WHAT IS HE HIDING?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I did not realize both parents had to be U.S. citizens, don't believe I have heard that.....but what bothers me is we do not know who the man is, anyone running for POTUS should not be allowed to lock up and hide records regarding their past from we the people....WHAT IS HE HIDING?
    it's 2010 ... i don't think he's hiding anything .. there's MORE than enough information on the president .,.. if you want i'm sure you can hop on a plane and go to chiagco and go ask around ..

i'm pretty sure we know where he went to school right ?

well you can start by using classmates.com and start asking questions to the people he went to school with ...

he's got family memebers right ? feel free to try and contact them

his wife has friends and family does she not ?

he worked at different jobs before becoming president right ? try asking around at his former places of employment ...

the president did not just poof appear out of the blue one day ...

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    it's 2010 ... i don't think he's hiding anything .. there's MORE than enough information on the president .,.. if you want i'm sure you can hop on a plane and go to chiagco and go ask around ..

well you can start by using classmates.com and start asking questions to the people he went to school with ...

he worked at different jobs before becoming president right ? try asking around at his former places of employment ...

Marqui, with all due respect, if any of the information channels that you mentioned above had yielded anything, we would know. There are much smarter people than myself, including multiple attorneys, who have been unable to access to ANY Obama documents including his college records. They have all been sealed by presidential order. This is no coincidence. To anyone paying attention this was clearly a red flag that Obama is hiding his past. Does it not concern you that a critical paragraph regarding constitutional qualification was removed from the electoral documents for 49 of 50 states with Hawaii being the exception? This is also no coincidence. Regardless of the fact that you may have voted for Obama, as a citizen you should demand the transparency that was promised all of us.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by marquis

Marqui, with all due respect, if any of the information channels that you mentioned above had yielded anything, we would know. There are much smarter people than myself, including multiple attorneys, who have been unable to access to ANY Obama documents including his college records. They have all been sealed by presidential order. This is no coincidence. To anyone paying attention this was clearly a red flag that Obama is hiding his past. Does it not concern you that a critical paragraph regarding constitutional qualification was removed from the electoral documents for 49 of 50 states with Hawaii being the exception? This is also no coincidence. Regardless of the fact that you may have voted for Obama, as a citizen you should demand the transparency that was promised all of us.
    yawn ... i didn't vote for obama , never voted until this very last election ...

however i have little patience for conspiracy theories , old wives tales or folklore ...

in a nation with over 300 million people , some of the most transparent laws on earth and only about a GILLION lawyers , i don't think this one "snuck through " somehow ...

if it walks like a duck , talks like a duck and quacks , it's proably a duck ...

i find this never ending desire to discredit the president of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA to be nothing less than tiring ..

he's a citizen , get over it . ( or don't , your entitled to your opinion )

marquis,

You have a right to your opinion marquis and I respect it but keep in mind the rest of us also have a right to our opinion.

i find this never ending desire to discredit the president of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA to be nothing less than tiring ..
    Don't let us tire you, you have a right to ignore any threads that bother you, far be it from some of us to add turmoil to any ones life especially since we live in a free country and you have the right to turn it off or in this case ignore it. Isn't America Great!!

if it walks like a duck , talks like a duck and quacks , it's probably a duck ...
    Now there could be something to this statement!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

marquis,

You have a right to your opinion marquis and I respect it but keep in mind the rest of us also have a right to our opinion.

Don't let us tire you, you have a right to ignore any threads that bother you, far be it from some of us to add turmoil to any ones life especially since we live in a free country and you have the right to turn it off or in this case ignore it. Isn't America Great!!
    [quote:34b4pjjd]

if it walks like a duck , talks like a duck and quacks , it's probably a duck ...
    Now there could be something to this statement!! [/quote:34b4pjjd]

hey no worries , somone has to look out for you guys ...

here's a link to the "paper"

http://www.libertynewsonline.com/editor ... 46&imgnr=2

doesn't it seem just a TAD bit unoffical .... isn't it at all POSSIBLE that you could be seeing something that you want to see , when it isn't there ?

EDIT: LOL that paper is from 2009 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!

wow you guys really gotta go back in time to rehash this ..

Vetted or not does the President of the United States have to have a top security clearance?

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Vetted or not does the President of the United States have to have a top security clearance?
    MontereySherry, as I understand it, there is nothing that the President doesn't have access to. Truly troublesome given all the questions surrounding this, wouldn't you agree?

William Barret Travis

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    MontereySherry, as I understand it, there is nothing that the President doesn't have access to. Truly troublesome given all the questions surrounding this, wouldn't you agree?
    YEAH ... like that happens EVERY day ....

gosh , i guess no one bothered to really check on the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA , the man with the ablity to destory the world 14 times ....

how troubling , geee , i guess we really slipped up this time !

( caution extream scarcasm )

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast