Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Marquis I am glad we are giving you so much fun today.

Any reasonable person would think that all candidates for President would have to have a prior investigation for a top secret clearance. So, why doesn't the White House just come out and clarify that he was investigated by whatever department is responsible for the clearance and end all the questions once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Marquis I am glad we are giving you so much fun today.

Any reasonable person would think that all candidates for President would have to have a prior investigation for a top secret clearance. So, why doesn't the White House just come out and clarify that he was investigated by whatever department is responsible for the clearance and end all the questions once and for all.
    lol they have ....

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Vetted or not does the President of the United States have to have a top security clearance?
    MontereySherry, as I understand it, there is nothing that the President doesn't have access to. Truly troublesome given all the questions surrounding this, wouldn't you agree?
    YEAH ... like that happens EVERY day ....

gosh , i guess no one bothered to really check on the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA , the man with the ablity to destory the world 14 times ....

how troubling , geee , i guess we really slipped up this time !

( caution extream scarcasm )
    Marquis, you might not respect the opinions of us mental midgets posting here but you also are not obligated to reply. At least try to respect the attorneys and ranking military members who have put their entire careers and lives on the line for what they deeply believe in. Our Commander in Chief is not above the law and this is not an issue to be taken lightly given the dangerous times we live in. It takes extraordinary courage to do what they have done and they deserve our respect. As I have stated before, it's easy to sit behind a keyboard, bash someone else and never be held accountable. It's an entirely different matter when one has the courage to put themselves out there for public scrutiny, potential humiliation and incarceration.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Vetted or not does the President of the United States have to have a top security clearance?
    MontereySherry, as I understand it, there is nothing that the President doesn't have access to. Truly troublesome given all the questions surrounding this, wouldn't you agree?
    YEAH ... like that happens EVERY day ....

gosh , i guess no one bothered to really check on the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA , the man with the ablity to destory the world 14 times ....

how troubling , geee , i guess we really slipped up this time !

( caution extream scarcasm )
    Marquis, you might not respect the opinions of us mental midgets posting here but you also are not obligated to reply. At least try to respect the attorneys and ranking military members who have put their entire careers and lives on the line for what they deeply believe in. Our Commander in Chief is not above the law and this is not an issue to be taken lightly given the dangerous times we live in. It takes extraordinary courage to do what they have done and they deserve our respect. As I have stated before, it's easy to sit behind a keyboard, bash someone else and never be held accountable. It's an entirely different matter when one has the courage to put themselves out there for public scrutiny, potential humiliation and incarceration.
    i'm sorry whom are you refering to ? i know there's that one crazy lady who's constantly in court over this issue , as for the rest i'm not aware of them ?

you are however entirely correct it is VERY easy for me to bash people from a hidden postion ..i do it everyday ....

and just like i kick ass when it comes to IA's and their supporters , i do it when it comes to the "birthers"

weak arguments are VERY easy to knock down , that's one of my specialities ...

Mraquis videos are very insightful.

http://www.nahj.org/2010/11/nahjvideocontest/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Mraquis videos are very insightful.

http://www.nahj.org/2010/11/nahjvideocontest/
    hmmm you've lost me friend ....

i'm not sure what hot latain journalists who've fallen on hard times have in common with this issue ?

Please elaborate on what you think is weak in the "birthers" arguments.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Please elaborate on what you think is weak in the "birthers" arguments.
    well first i find it odd that this issue never came up when he ran for the senate ....

second , the state governor of hawiia is on record afirming his birth certificate

third the man he was running against called this issue nonsense etc ...

forth he produced the live birth certificate

fifth i think it rather odd that the FBI and CIA would some how not properly vet the canidates , somehow allowing obama to slip through the vetting cracks ....

really what the whole birthers argument is predicated on is that there is some sort of super conspiracy , enacted by some POWERS to put their man into office .. ( because everytime you point out facts , they counter with other facts that always end with conspiracy theory )

No you're not a hot latina journalist who's fallen on hard times, I just saw video contest and thought how much I've enjoyed your'. And you're right has nothing to do with this issue. My apologizes.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Have you guys noticed that the Constitution doesn't define what natural born means? That's because it's up to Congress to define it. Secondly, there's no doubt that Obama's mother was a U. S. citizen. Therefore when he was born he became a natural born citizen. The only thing that comes to my mind is that if he was born in a foreign country or some other place in the U. S. other than Hawaii and listed Hawaii in his nomination papers then they would be inaccurate. Therefore they would be incorrect and therefore illegal. Therefore any electroal votes that he got would be void. But so far there's no evidence for him being born anywhere else other than Hawaii that would stand up in court.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast