Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote(third the man he was running against called this issue nonsense etc ... )quote

Doubt that carries much weight with anyone here, McCain was never meant to be a serious opponent.

However you have convinced me and I now feel superior and enlightened.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    He might not want to have these records unsealed. One can only imagine what are in those records. Did his father sign away his parental rights or was some sort of fraud committed by the Dunham's? Either way I think if those records became public it would if nothing else prove an embarassment to our President.
    You are right, there could be dark secrets about his pappy -- we really don't know much about the man. Except that he was probably quite poor. He obviously couldn't afford 50 cents for a decent condom that would have saved America.

But seriously, we're missing the much bigger picture on the eligibility issue here. For practical purposes, it doesn't matter where he was born, or what his birth certificate (wherever it may be) says. You see, the eligibility requirements in the Constitution technically do NOT prevent an ineligible person from RUNNING for President, or even from being ELECTED. They only prevent an ineligible person from SERVING as President.

And in that respect, bammy hasn't broken any laws, cause he ain't served a DAY YET!!

Well, I couldn't let this one pass without putting in my .02. What is funny about this discussion is that Barry (aka "the Messiah") was born of parents who held two different citizenships. As with any other country, a child bears the dual citizenship of both parents until they reach the age of majority. Everyone is so focused on Barry's paper that they have overlooked the obvioius...what about his mother? Was she really a US citizen? Barry isn't spending any money protecting her paper, why don't we start there?

Also in question (and this is the most important part) is the age of "majority". Some call it at age "18", others call it at age "21". If we were to get a legal definition, it would probably be the former. Which brings to mind another choice Barry made during his young life, how did he attend Havard and under which "flag" (so to speak). Here in lies the problem for me, he chose to attend as a "foriegn student" (or so the story goes) to receive a price break on the tuition. To me, this speaks volumes as he made a decision to become a Kenyan citizen. I could care less whether Hawaii has a birth certificate on Barry, that was customary practice back during that period when a child had dual citizenship...my problem is his decisions and what he is covering up now!

I suspect that what I have laid out is true, our President is indeed guilty of treason and many other crimes while in office...just sayin'
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345