Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Conservatives lambast Romney, vow to take over Republican Party

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by imblest View Post
    Where were all of these "outspoken" TEA Party folks when Romney was being nominated?! Apparently, not making a peep!!!
    -------------------------------------------------

They were BACKING Romney.

I can assure you though, the GOP won't get that chance ever again.

What America Voted For Last Night
    Last edited by HAPPY2BME; 11-08-2012 at 12:04 PM.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    Tea Party candidates in the Senate lost big this election. Joe Walsh and Allen West lost their seats in the Senate. Akin and Mourdock, as expected (or ensured), also lost. Almost all the members of the GOP who operated on a principled conservative Republican “Tea Party” platform did poorly this election. Why? Because the party establishment abandoned them. The Tea Party didn’t cause the split. The Tea Party represents the majority of active grassroots Republicans. The GOP power brokers caused the split. And they added insult to injury by pretending like they didn’t need the Tea Partiers any more. Say what you will, but the GOP is going through a major identity crisis. And I think it’s choosing to become Mr. Hyde. But it doesn’t have to be this way.
    ------------------------------------------------

This is 100% fact, and in both cases the GOP *ELECTED DEMOCRATS*
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME View Post

Let's hope and pray not!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There was not a VIABLE third party to vote for. Gary Johnson was simply a spoiler that ensured Obama's reelection.

If you added Gary Johnson's totals in Ohio to Mitt Romney......
    = 0bama defeated.

Any one of you third party voters want to stick by that "3rd party votes don't affect outcomes" mentality???

..... Thanks... Thanks for 4 more years of the same.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post

There was not a VIABLE third party to vote for. Gary Johnson was simply a spoiler that ensured Obama's reelection.

If you added Gary Johnson's totals in Ohio to Mitt Romney......
    = 0bama defeated.

Any one of you third party voters want to stick by that "3rd party votes don't affect outcomes" mentality???

..... Thanks... Thanks for 4 more years of the same.
    Ohio's electoral votes (either 18 or 20) would not have given Romney the win. Obama's 303 minus 20 is 283 which is still over the required number to win 270. And no, I didn't vote third party. A better candidate who was a REAL conservative would have brought a win. The GOP and its members can only blame themselves for nominating someone who was wishy washy on REAL conservative values. As a republican myself, I did everything I could NOT to have Romney as the candidate!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I feel the need to repeat this, our system only works if we maintain people with high moral standards, values and love of country, media and public schools have produced small soldiers for the liberal cause, no work ethic, no values, wanting free stuff that includes all races.

I fear after nearly 50 years of watching politics a total collapse of our system will be required to give those remaining an opportunity to correct the problems. One thing I'm certain an amnesty will not help the GOP
    nor this country.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

This came up on my facebook.

COINCIDENCE?? OBAMA LOSES IN EVERY STATE REQUIRING PHOTO IDS

The liberal trolls are out in full force on this page. Once idenified they are immediatedly dismissed.

To those who read this I would but ask, "What are you doing here?" Shouldn't you "compassionate ones," be busy today working out that "Hope, and Change?"

One such deluded soul just posted this; "Just face it Liberals outnumber you?" My reply before sending him out the door; "If you are so condident in this assertion why then are you afraid of photo id requirements?"

Remember all those lawsuits by Democrats demanding that any voter identification laws be repealed. Well, now we know why they filed them. They needed to steal the vote in certain key states so that Obama could be reelected.

Curiously, Obama lost in every state that requires a photo ID to be produced before voting. A list of closely contested state elections with no voter ID, which narrowly went to Obama include: Minnesota (10), Iowa (6), Wisconsin (10), Nevada (6), Colorado (9), New Mexico (5) and Pennsylvania (20). This amounts to a total of 66 electoral votes. When added to Romney’s total of 205 electoral votes, that would give Romney 271 electoral votes, enough votes to win even without Ohio or Florida.

Romney also likely had the states of Florida and Ohio stolen from him, which don’t require photo IDs. Ohio requires a non-photo ID. Would a library card do? Florida “requests” a photo ID, but doesn’t require it. So what happens if they request a photo ID and the illegal alien Haitian doesn’t have one? Do they just count the vote anyway?

https://www.facebook.com/PresidentMittRomney

The 2010 Nevade election was a dry run to see what worked. JMO
    Last edited by Newmexican; 11-08-2012 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME View Post

What America Voted For Last Night

Unfortunately, I feel this is true. I seriously doubt we will EVER see another POTUS with an "R" behind his name again. After obama amnesties the millions of illegals here we will be living in a Democrat dictatorship. This alone should have been enough to wake people up against voting for a third party or staying home this time around. But no, like a petulant child, they "showed us" all how much their vote counts by squeezing out the only PRO ENFORCEMENT candidate on the ticket!

The repubs are pretty much "placeholders" while the dems are on a full tilt destruction. If Romney would have made it in, we may have had four more years to get a viable third party candidate lined up. I feel that chance is gone now.

The fear mongering from both sides of this election was mind blowing. I saw and heard so many comments from stupid democrat women who think Romney would have put them back 50 years - barefoot and preggo in the kitchen. Like all they care about are themselves, their "right" to homicide their unborn and their sexual organs. Seriously, women that think this way is what put women back another 50 years! As if we only think or vote according to our vajay-jays without a mind of our own! Nicely played, Dems! They always find a way to convince the ignorant and uninformed on wedge issues. They have done a smashing great job perpetuating this myth about the Republican party and it will not likely be undone anytime soon!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast