Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Conspiracy to commit visa fraud in Boston

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/ ... ud-charges

Two local residents face federal fraud charges

BOSTON —

Four people, including two Shrewsbury residents, were charged last week in U.S. District Court with conspiracy to commit visa fraud.

According to a press release from U.S. Attorney Michael Sullivan's office, Sridhar Reddy, 38, and Sudha Rani, 35, both of 17 Sinclair Road, Shrewsbury, Venkat Naidu, 35, of 59 Stonegate Road, Chelmsford, and Richard Schwartz, 40, of 33 Skyview Road, Lexington, were charged with one count of conspiracy to commit visa fraud.

Reddy and Rani also face additional counts of visa fraud.

According to the indictment, between May 2007 and February 2008, Reddy, Rani, Naidu and Schwartz conspired to commit visa fraud by creating fraudulent letters from the state falsely stating that the visa applicants had a job in the state, when they did not.

Schwartz, a state employee, signed the letters.

If convicted of the charges, Reddy and Rani face up to 15 years in prison, followed by three years of supervised release, and a $250,000 fine.

Naidu and Schwartz face up to five years in prison, followed by three years supervised release, and a $250,000 fine.

status update.

Even though I had faced problems working with CRG. It is not a bad company though. Good thing is I am now not with CRG.

I worked with crg in 2006. Does anyone know if the previous employees will have any problems with immigration/ H1b / Green card process?

Does anyone know the update of this charge?

Let us pray god for Reddy.

I suffered a lot in CRG. He never paid my salary on time. Though I left the company now, still they owe me a lot of money. I am trying all my options to get that money. I am going to file a complaint to DoL now. Its a very bad company. The owner of CRG, Sridhar Reddy, is cruel and sadist.