Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Will the President of the United States please stand up. So much for SEMPER FI

Anchorage, Alaska. soon to be ruined.

Anchorage, Alaska, "1908"

Anchorage Alaska "1917" Labor Day Parade
    ------------------------

I pass the question(s) on up to an Anchorage forum to see if we could get so hands on info,
    about it and to see how they felt about it.
    ------------------------

Since when does Mexico decide when and where they are going to open consulates on American Soil.

Does not the United States have any say in the matter???

Or are we giving them the green light to open as many consulates as they deem necessary.

Mexico should have two consulates. One on the west coast and one on the east coast. Some would argue that's two too many given their propensity to interfere with political process in this country and attempts to dictate US Immigration policy.

I would not disagree with such a position....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mayday Writes:

"wonder if the 77,000 number represents illegals, mexicans who hold green cards and US citizens of mexican descent. Judging by the amount of mexicans I see around here that number is way too low."

All I can say is do not come to California. I have 77,000 illegals in my county alone. I seriously believe there are probably anywhere from 2-5 (it could be higher) million illegals in California alone. That number probably fluctuates because of our close proximity to the Mexican Border. But the numbers are enormous, whatever they turn out to be.

I cannot verify that but I honestly would not be surprised to learn the number is within those figures.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Since when does Mexico decide when and where they are going to open consulates on American Soil.

Does not the United States have any say in the matter???

Or are we giving them the green light to open as many consulates as they deem necessary.
    And where's the media asking Bush why this is taking place..or am I just dreaming? I believe Bush is directing traiffic..in more ways than one.

i think we need to call our elected officials and start complaining about 50 consulates of one country and that something needs to be stopped, and demand that some of them even be closed and the consulate people cango back to mexico or another consulate. i dont see a small town like douglas arizona needing a mexican consulate, just cuz its on the border.
    or one in del rio and another in eagle pass, less then 60 miles apart

Arizona--Douglas, Nogales. Phoenix. Tucson
    California--Calexico, Fresno, Los Angeles, Oxnard, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Ana
    Colorado--Denver
    District of Columbia--Washington (Embassy of Mexico)
    Florida-- Miami, Orlando
    Georgia--Atlanta
    Illinois--Chicago
    Massachusetts--Boston
    Michigan--Detroit
    Missouri--Kansas City
    Nebraska--Omaha
    New Mexico--Albuquerque
    New York--New York
    North Carolina--Charlotte, Raleigh
    Oregon--Portland
    Pennsylvania--Philadelphia
    Texas--Austin, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Del Rio, Eagle Pass, El Paso, Houston, Laredo, McAllen, Midland, San Antonio
    Utah--Salt Lake City
    Washington-- Seattle

NOW Compare the number of consulates of canada in the US--------

The Government of Canada
    the Embassy in Washington, D.C.
    Thirteen Consulates General (located in Atlanta, Boston, Buffalo, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, San Francisco/Silicon Valley and Seattle)
    Consulates in Anchorage, Houston, Raleigh, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego and Tucson

jamesw62 wrote:
    i think we need to call our elected officials and start complaining about 50 consulates of one country and that something needs to be stopped, and demand that some of them even be closed and the consulate people cango back to mexico or another consulate.
    Don't forget the number of MOBILE consulates they operate
    I have complained--told them to quit being a doormat to Mexico, close the consulates and take away the keys to the mobile units.

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion." Article IV Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

WHY IN HELL DO THEY NEED ANOTHER ONE, ESPECIALLY IN ALASKA!

WHY DON'T THEY JUST GET THE HELL OUT? HOW MANY AMERICAN CONSULATES DO WE HAVE IN MEXICO? ONE?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

These Consulates provide everything an illegal needs. from drivers license to birth certificates.

Check it out.
    http://www.mexonline.com/consulate.htm
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast