Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CONTACT JESSEE JACKSON AND AL SHARPTON

On Laura Ingraham's Radio Show a gentleman suggested we call Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to ask why THEY ARE NOT STANDING UP FOR AMERICANS and that this legislation will further devastate and lessen jobs and wages for a large portion of our American population. They will be disadvantaged even more with legalization that legalizes millions of uneducated and unskilled foreign workers.

You may contact Jesse Jackson's Rainbow Push Coalition

National
    Headquarters
    930 East 50th Street
    Chicago, IL 60615-2702

PHONE: 773-373-3366

FAX: 773-373-3571

CONTACT AL SHARPTON

CALL IN 1-877-532-5797 1-4 EST

EMAIL: Al Sharpton at show@SharptonTalk.net

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They will only represent situations that will benefit them. They never have nor ever will be a true representative of people that need them.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

While this is true, the message still gets to them. Someone's eyeballs will gaze upon it even if it ends somewhere else. Someone's ears will hear it though it may end there. The point is the conversation is started and they know people care.

GeorgiaPeach
    Psalm 91
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have already e-mailed him this week because I thought it was odd that he had sooo much to say about parasite hilton and not a word to say about jobs being stolen from his own countrymen by illegals, have had no response. I will try again right now-maybe we can get his mouth started

Just got notice that Sharpton's mailbox is FULL.How'd that happen, ya reckon?

Keep trying cracker, I think it doesn't hurt and it keeps it forefront on someone's mind.

Psalm 91

I am a little surprised that these two are not lobbying for African Americans.

If they REALLY CARED about their fellow African Americans, they would be in this battle against illegal immigration.

All it shows is what hipocrites they really are and they just want the spot light.

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot

If they REALLY CARED about their fellow African Americans, they would be in this battle against illegal immigration.

All it shows is what hipocrites they really are and they just want the spot light.
    That's about the only time I ever see or hear from these two...when they're reacting to something that's already happened so they can shove their faces in a camera. They're like most public/political figures...in love with their own images.

I thank the maker that I have the entire African American Directory, and I'm going to the poor African American neighborhoods with the directory.

Empowerment through knowledge "seeing is believing".

Would I call, jesse, or the naacp, or e-mail them? NOT in this life time.

I don't know about whether Al Sharpton is for or against? So I can't say either way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot

Ask JJackson about his trip to NAWLINS last year (April 06) with the promise of protesting Bush's decision to give jobs in preference to "Hispanics"; later I found out that a US company contracted for 8,000 Bolivians for New Orleans...

But when Jesse got down there he spoke only of the terrible living conditions and slow pace of progress..... not a word about JOBS...

what do you suppose happened on the way to New Orleans?
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast