Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Conversation with Senator Graham's office

A friend of mine from SC just spoke with Senator Lindsey Graham's office and asked the following questions:

Q: When will a rough draft of the immigration reform bill be available?

A: Don't know, but Senators Graham and Shumer are meeting weekly to discuss.

Q: When discussing the number of illegal immigrants currently in this country, the figure commonly referred to is 12 million, which by some estimates is low. If the number is actually greater, 20 million or more, will the bill include those as well?

A. Yes, all of them.

Q. In immigration reform bill S.1348 from June 2007, Senator Kennedy introduced amendment S.A.1150 which included language to accelerate the Security and Prosperity Partnership of NA. The amendment did not pass, however, when immigration reform bill S.1639 was introduced later in June 2007, this language was included within the text of the bill. Will any similar language also be included in the new bill?

A. Don't know.

Q. Could you please discuss this with Senator Graham and email a response to me?

A. (Reluctantly) I'll see what I can find out.

I mentioned to my friend that she should have asked the following question:

Senator Graham has previously stated that he supports securing our borders. Specifically which borders is he referring to, the US/Canada, US/Mexico or the perimeter of North America?

She called back to ask this question and was told they would get back to her.

April
    Lindsey Graham is one of the biggest traitors ever, it will be a good day when he is no longer in office.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    I mentioned to my friend that she should have asked the following question:

Senator Graham has previously stated that he supports securing our borders. Specifically which borders is he referring to, the US/Canada, US/Mexico or the perimeter of North America?

She called back to ask this question and was told they would get back to her.
    The Obama Administration's efforts have been an acknowledged failure. There are official statements from Napolitano and DHS that the virutal fence is not working and cannot be operable for several years. They have also cut back other funding. OUR BORDERS ARE NOT SECURE!

Official reports from ICE and US CBP are still filled with drug smuggling, document fraud, human smuggling, etc.

Make sure Graham's office knows this is the official version and that they first promised to secure our borders.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So they are meeting weekly to give something precious to people who broke our laws, who take our jobs, who steal our identities, who hurt and kill our fellow Americans. Never mind those still waiting to come, or those who followed the rules. Lindsey Graham is working for the Democrats, to help them get more voters, who will demand open borders, and more entitlements. He is working against the United States.

Such brilliance in that Congress.

Thank you for the information carolinamtnwoman.

Matthew 10:32

It is written,...Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another important point to hammer home in your calls is this recent report from the DHS Inspector General (my underline) wherein he states that administratively amnesty would create "the mother of all backlogs"

"The federal government is not equipped to process the flood of applications from a proposed immigration legalization bill and the agency that would oversee that program won't be ready for "a few years," the office of the Homeland Security Department's inspector general told Congress on Tuesday."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ll-backlo/

Good point Populist. How could they possibly process these numbers? And we do know that the amnesty of 1986, continued through numerous other rolling amnesties - at least 6 or 7. Illegal aliens would keep coming and coming and claiming that they are included.

Matthew 10:32

It is written,...Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Another important point to hammer home in your calls is this recent report from the DHS Inspector General (my underline) wherein he states that administratively amnesty would create "the mother of all backlogs"

"The federal government is not equipped to process the flood of applications from a proposed immigration legalization bill and the agency that would oversee that program won't be ready for "a few years," the office of the Homeland Security Department's inspector general told Congress on Tuesday."

Good information. Thanks!

WHAT!

Grahamnesty said he was putting his support of joining with Schumer and Obama on hold because they passed the health care takeover using reconciliation. He even put it on his web site.

I guess Grahamnesty is a lying sack of you know what!

Quote Originally Posted by Populist

The article states:

"Adding 12 million more people to the system would be the mother of all backlogs. Clearly to us the systems could not handle it now,"

Just imagine what 20-30 million would do!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast