Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Cook County Illegals Children Out Pandering

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    I walked over to one of the children and loudly stated: If your parents hadn't come here illegally you wouldn't be in this mess. Tell them to go home and fix your country. I was so angry I was shaking. The girl who looked to be about 12 or 13 had this look of disbelief in her eyes and I felt bad because I know her pimping parents were responsible for her dilemna but I have had it with these morons using their children as pawns and sources of income.
    You really did what was necessary, WMM, at least these kids, if they ever become citizens, will know what their parents did was wrong and they will have a greater understanding and respect of American law. At least the buck will stop with them, hopefully!
    The funny thing is that at first I walked a couple of steps away but the rage was really building and when I turned around and saw the little girl smiling for the cameras as if she had something to be proud of, I had to say what was on my mind. I kept thinking here I am going to work to pay taxes to feed and provide education, healthcare and housing for you and your illegal alien family and they put you out here like a 2 dollar _hore to pander for unearned citizenship and a lifetime of freebies. I started to walk up to the camera man and give him my 2 cents as well but I didn't want to be late for work. It took a while for my heart to stop racing and the anger to subside.

dyehard -- AMEN. We have got to get rid of the clowns that perpetually defend PC. These people have got to go.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

WMM,

I go after the adults that are standing around. These are exploited children. Their parents had them to received benefits and backdoor citizenship. Their parent's are despicable in my opinion. Even more vile are their handlers that have them out on display. I have no problems saying that to their faces either.

All that bull about "I just want a better life for my children" is a big lie!
    Don't have them if you can't give them a good life, without being a criminal and likely puting them in the deporation system.

That's what American's do! We take care of our own and don't put it off on the government. If you can't provide for them, don't have them!

Oh this aspect of this issue just enrages me! EXPLOITED CHILDREN!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    WMM,

I go after the adults that are standing around. These are exploited children. Their parents had them to received benefits and backdoor citizenship. Their parent's are despicable in my opinion. Even more vile are their handlers that have them out on display. I have no problems saying that to their faces either.

All that bull about "I just want a better life for my children" is a big lie!
    Don't have them if you can't give them a good life, without being a criminal and likely puting them in the deporation system.

That's what American's do! We take care of our own and don't put it off on the government. If you can't provide for them, don't have them!

Oh this aspect of this issue just enrages me! EXPLOITED CHILDREN!!!!!!

Dixie
    Dixie:
    The odd part about all of this was the fact that the only adults present were the CAMERAMEN. It was as if these children were dressed, instructed on how to hold the banners, mug for the cameras and plead the case of their pathetic excuses for parents before be sent out to do their pandering. It is exploitation at its most disgusting. Keep in mind its rush hour, with hundreds of people going in and out of Union Station. Most people merely rushed by to get to their destinations but I stopped dead in my tracks because I just could not believe what I was seeing. There are no words for the anger that was raging through me.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Well,we are just beginning to fight,these people havnt seen what Americans can do when we put our minds to it.We won a major battle but the war goes on.You people are great and I am proud to stand next to you in the fight.

These children come from 3rd world countries where there isn't any adult guidance or emotional support during their formative years. It makes it difficult for them to understand that their parents and other family members are breaking laws.
    Besides breaking the law by coming here, they are committing "child neglect" and "child abuse", at least by our standards.
    This is just another form of "staged 3rd world advertising".

Ahhhh, cameramen. Walk up behind them while the mic is on and get one good sentence in and walk off.

The message gets back to where it needs to be and you don't get bashed on camera.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whatmattersmost, I am proud of you for speaking up. We all need to drop the political correctness and tell it like it is.
    These children need to know that their parents are law breakers and have no right to be in this country.
    What if the children of bank robbers stood outside the jail demanding that their crooked parents be released and forgiven?
    The parents of these children ARE robbers who are stealing the American Public blind!
    NO SYMPATHY HERE!

Whatmattermost, you did good, but you should have told the children their parents don't need to split up their family, they are allowed to take their children with them so they can stay together ( I wonder if the parents even told the kids this). So go back to Mexico or what ever country you are from before Ice comes for you or you are ordered deported!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to the Age of Victimology. Pathetic and sickining.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

So what about our American Children, are they to just have everything taken from them for the Anchor Babies and Criminals ???
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12