Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cop protecting Obama accidentally shoots self

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cop protecting Obama accidentally shoots self
    By QMI Agency

Last Updated: November 7, 2010 9:48am

An assistant police inspector from Mumbai's police crime branch, which was ordered to protect US President Barack Obama during his visit to India, accidentally shot himself in the leg near the hotel where the president is staying.

The Hindustan Times reports that Suhas Chaudhary's .38 was not locked, which led to the accidental firing on Saturday. Police report that Chaudhary had just finished his shift of guarding the Taj Mahal Hotel. When he was getting into his vehicle, he removed his gun and accidentally pulled the trigger.

No one else was reported to be injured and neither President Obama nor Michelle Obama were at the hotel when it happened. The bullet grazed Chaudhary's leg before hitting the ground. He was taken to hospital.

Mumbai police's crime branch is part of the outer security ring of the president's three-day visit to the country, which concludes Monday. Obama's 10-day trip to Asia will then move on to Jakarta, Seoul and Yokohama before he returns to Washington.

http://www.torontosun.com/news/world/20 ... 15006.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry for the man, but I hate to even hear anything about bo's trip. I really can't afford to keep sending him or his wife all around the world. I worry about gas money when I have to go to the store! What a waste of our tax dollars. And in January when our taxes go up he'll have even more of our money to play with. Just makes me ill.
    I wonder how many of the three thousand are our representatives, or someone we voted into office. I haven't been able to find a list of those that went with him.

Quote Originally Posted by SheServedToo
    Sorry for the man, but I hate to even hear anything about bo's trip. I really can't afford to keep sending him or his wife all around the world. I worry about gas money when I have to go to the store! What a waste of our tax dollars. And in January when our taxes go up he'll have even more of our money to play with. Just makes me ill.
    I wonder how many of the three thousand are our representatives, or someone we voted into office. I haven't been able to find a list of those that went with him.
    There were various company CEO's who are there as well. I know there was an article about how many people were going on this trip.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know I wasn't invited and I don't remember my last vacation! Maybe if I dressed nice, walked in the middle of a group, and didn't talk I could of snuck in on this fabulous vacation. I can't ever see the day I could afford a trip like this.

In one of the comments about the president a person wrote that he is going on a world tour as he is well aware that he will not be re elected.