Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cornyn Staffer LIES About Opposition to Amnesty - Mar 15th

After getting the alert from ALIPAC about Cornyn being the new RINO Stalking Horse for an amnesty, I called and spoke to a female staffer. She flat-out DENIED that Cornyn was going to carry water for Juan McAmnesty, and even claimed that a press release had been put on the website to that effect. Well, I checked... and she LIED!

So, not finding anything posted under "Press" I go to the 'Issues' page of Cornyn's website, and under "Immigration" he's bragging about support for "comprehensive immigration reform!"

Call the DC office and call them out on this Big Lie. Either they're going to stand with Americans, or we'll take him out next election cycle. We're getting tired of this sleazy tactic of pretending to be "conservative" every six years, then going RINO, Big Time, for the next four or five years.
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

VivaLamigra,

Please call them back and tell Cornyn's staff to take it up with the source.

The source of the claim is

Texas Senator Cornyn now a key figure on immigration reform
    by
    Patrick Roberts
    Irish Central / Irish Voice Magazine
    Thursday, March 11, 2010
    http://www.alipac.us/article-5016-thread-1-0.html

We have added the source that is claiming that Cornyn is flirting with Obama and Graham on supporting Amnesty to the top of our homepage at alipac.us

Thank you for calling Cornyn and putting the heat on them!

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All ALIPAC activists, please widely distribute and utilize our national press release about Cornyn going out now found at....

ALIPAC Targets Senator Cornyn's Flirtation With Obama on Amnesty
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-191343.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am so glad I didn't vote for Cornyn last time he was up for election and can promise him I won't vote for him the next time. I am fed up with John Cornyn thinking he doesn't have to answer to his constituents. I get return letters from all of my other representatives both US and Texas but every time I contact Cornyn I get nothing.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

i called the dallas office while driving up to amarillo this afternoon.
    i made it known that he gad best NOT line up with schumer and grhamnesty or else. i said i did not eelect him to go to DC and work against the US, nor did i elect him to stand tall against america and in favor of illegal alien law breakers who 1. are here illegall thus breaking the law 2. entered the US illegally. 3 and 4 are probably in possessions of forged or stolen documents for purpose of getting work, welfare , food stamps and what ever else they can get

MW
    bigtex wrote:

I am so glad I didn't vote for Cornyn last time he was up for election and can promise him I won't vote for him the next time.
    Who did you end up voting for? Unfortunately, many of us are often stuck voting for worse or worser.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW

Who did you end up voting for? Unfortunately, many of us are often stuck voting for worse or worser.
    It was a independent party candidate.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    bigtex wrote:

I am so glad I didn't vote for Cornyn last time he was up for election and can promise him I won't vote for him the next time.
    You nailed that one on the head. As bad a Cornyn is, I'm sure that the democratic candidate is far worse when it comes to immigration. I don't remember who I voted for, I just know that it wasn't Cornyn. I'm 90% sure it was an independent.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Sounds like Coryn needs some primary opposition like McCain has.