Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Corrupt Department of Justice

You HAVE TO know something is wrong now when you see that the Department of Justice (DOJ) itself is corrupted. The same Department of Justice that is going after Arizona for trying to protect its citizens...lol
    Incredible.

J. CHRISTIAN ADAMS, FORMER JUSTIC DEPARTMENT LAWYER: Well, people were standing in front of the polls with weapons in Philadelphia on the day that President Obama was elected in 2008. The Justice Department brought a case in January under the voter intimidation statutes against the New Black Panther Party, the individuals who organized the deployment and the folks with the weapons in Philadelphia at the polls.

MEGYN KELLY, "AMERICA LIVE" HOST: Ok, and so the guy we see banging the baton, he was one defendant. The guy next to him who was said to have been saying intimidating things, he was a defendant. The New Black Panther Party was a defendant and the head of it was a defendant.

ADAMS: That’s right, all four.

KELLY: Ok, and what was basically the heart of the case against them.

ADAMS: Yeah, this 1965 Voting Rights Act protects voters from voter intimidation. You’re supposed to be able to go vote without somebody with a weapon shouting racial slurs at you like these folks were doing in Philadelphia.

KELLY: What were they saying?

ADAMS: Well, they said, “You’re about to be ruled by the black man, Crackerâ€

part two is on Fox right now.

This just gives you a little insight on the corruptness going on in this administration. Makes you wonder what other crooked stuff they are up to.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its not

Its not that our immigration laws are broken...Our Government is broken and Corrupt from the Bottom, all the way to the top. This is grounds for a National Emergency imo and immediate action.
    Our Nation is in a terrible crisis right now. Far more terrible than what the media can come out and say.

Yes it has been corrupt for a long time. It just keeps getting worse and worse. The law is just ink on paper to be used when convenient.

When I look at news from Mexico I see that many "authorities" and leaders in their field are very young. Is this because the senior position holders have been murdered and/or marginalized by the corruption?

But what to do about it?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

am i the only one who is in shock when hearing that if a white person is intimidated by a black person that there will be NO CHARGES OR INVESTIGATIONS

Re: Its not

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Its not that our immigration laws are broken...Our Government is broken and Corrupt from the Bottom, all the way to the top. This is grounds for a National Emergency imo and immediate action.
    Our Nation is in a terrible crisis right now. Far more terrible than what the media can come out and say.
    YOU ARE DARN SKIPPY THEY ARE NOT BROKEN, THEY ARE JUST NOT BEING ENFORCED AS THEY SHOULD BE. THEY HAVE EVEN GOT THAT POOR EXCUSE OF A PRESIDENT IN MEXICO SAYING THAT OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM IS BROKEN. THE JACKASS'S

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    am i the only one who is in shock when hearing that if a white person is intimidated by a black person that there will be NO CHARGES OR INVESTIGATIONS
    Nope, not surprised at all.

Never lived in your area but when I was a kid a black student could even stab a white teacher with impugnity. All my life wherever I work it has been war on white people. Not the white boss - the white people underneath - mess them up any which way they can so they have no chance of promotion. Fool the boss game.

Unions, lead by minority or white - also do not enforce equal laws regardless of race.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

The cat with the baton:

"I hate White people, all of them.
    Every last iota of a cracker, I hate him."

"You want freedom? you gonna have to kill some crackers.
    You gonna have to kill some of they babies..."

http://www.vidoemo.com/yvideo.php?i=...place-near-you

He calls himself Minister King Samir Shabazz, the leader of the
    Philadelphia chapter of the New Black Panthers. His goal, proclaimed
    emphatically, repeatedly, and publicly, is to destroy white people.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast