Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Could This be Possible ?

There is something that I've always wondered regarding the NAU.

Is it "possible" that President Bush believes that in the future, the USA will not be able to fight off our enemies on our own? Do you think that he thinks that the only way we will remain safe and free is if our entire continent is subject to the same dangers? Does anyone understand what I am thinking and wondering?

I have wondered this for a long time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This must be a hard question since no one is answering.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WELL IF HE THINKS THAT THEN HE IS A FOOL. WE WOULD NOT BE SAFER BY HOOKING UP WITH CANADA....AND ESPECIALLY NOT MEXICO. WE WOULD HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THEM AND DEFEND THEM. THEY WOULD BE EXTRA WEIGHT.

Well if we ever get attacked, the mexicans will be looting any and everything they can get their hands on.

I dotn beleive Mr. Bush can think that far ahead. I beleive he goes no farther then his wallet.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Well, I certainly agree with both of you. But you know he doesn't view the situation quite like we do. So I'm wondering if he could be thinking this way.

I doubt it. Mexico's army is a joke. They can't even control the police or fend of the drug czars. Incorporating thir army into a mutual force to fight anybody would be more trouble than it's worth. Canada? I doubt their military assets would significantly add to ours. Forming an NAU would not be for increasing strength against other agressors.

Forming an NAU would not be for increasing strength against other agressors.
    Okay, zeezil, that is the answer I was looking for. He would not be thinking that then, correct?

MW
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:

Is it "possible" that President Bush believes that in the future, the USA will not be able to fight off our enemies on our own? Do you think that he thinks that the only way we will remain safe and free is if our entire continent is subject to the same dangers? Does anyone understand what I am thinking and wondering?
    I understand what you're saying, however, I believe the NAU is more about profit for big business interests.

The threat you're talking about does exist though. China should be a huge concern. Unfortunately Rep. Duncan Hunters seem to be the only presidential candidate at this time that is attempting to bring attention to China's massive military buildup. Ironically, we're the main suppliers of the finances China is using to upgrade and grow their military. Personally, I'm not worried about Iran or North Korea, but China scares the hell out of me.

Anyone that includes national defense along with illegal immigration and border security as their top issues doesn't have any business supporting anyone but Duncan Hunter in my opinion.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's just so strange that we have Al Qaeda threats and he took the National Guard off the border.

The other think I often think is that he is very worried about Mexico falling into the hands of Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro. I do thing this is a major concern that he has.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast