Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Could This be Possible ?

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    There is something that I've always wondered regarding the NAU.

Is it "possible" that President Bush believes that in the future, the USA will not be able to fight off our enemies on our own? Do you think that he thinks that the only way we will remain safe and free is if our entire continent is subject to the same dangers? Does anyone understand what I am thinking and wondering?

I have wondered this for a long time.
    Are you certain, I mean like our lives depend on it, that our military will be able to? We have been stretched thin with our gallivanting around third world countries.

I don't think a North American Union will help and I do see your point. I think he is thinking more along the lines of helping the worlds banks.

Still it's time to come home and take care of the little we have left.

Quote Originally Posted by MelvinPainter
    Well if we ever get attacked, the mexicans will be looting any and everything they can get their hands on.
    That's one thing that won't change.

I don't know what to think anymore. If only we could get honest answers from our government. I mean, we have senators and reps who are just hearing and becoming familiar with the NAU?!! That is amazing.

Don't they ever "talk" amongst themselves...like off the record...about these things?! Maybe they only talk about golf trips and boats and trips to different places. Maybe they never discuss our country the way we do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:

Don't they ever "talk" amongst themselves...like off the record...about these things?! Maybe they only talk about golf trips and boats and trips to different places. Maybe they never discuss our country the way we do.
    Our federal government is not a shinning example of transparency. Furthermore, most politicians on the Hill have become experts at acting like a deer caught in headlights when they don't want to discuss a specific issue (it's easy to act deaf, dumb, and mute).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Didn't Bush purchase several hundred acres of land in Paraguay? Perhaps he realizes the shape he, his daddy, and Clinton in-between, put this country in and plans get outta Dodge and become a dictator somewhere else. I'm quite sure he really doesn't give a rat's behind about our security. If he believes Mexico and Canada can fight their way out of a wet paper sack then he's dumber than I thought.

WELL!! here's a thought

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:

?

Anyone that includes national defense along with illegal immigration and border security as their top issues doesn't have any business supporting anyone but Duncan Hunter in my opinion.
    WELL!! here's a thought
    anyone who doesn't concern themselves with national security,illegal immigration, security of borders and ports may not have a chance to vote....or to get someone as a president who has these concerns among many other concerns.
    it won't take an army to cause mayhem and destruction.
    we have a president who has no concerns about any of the above, in fact he thinks he's the rime priminister and cheny thinks he's the president and we are a 3rd world....heading for a global one world system

tan,tom 4 president...hunter-vp
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

MW
    HOTCBNS wrote:

tan,tom 4 president
    What in the heck is a tan,tom?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senor Jorge wants to merge not only Mexico and Canada,( those are the starting ones), he wants to make the Americas, all together (South, Central and North) so it cannot be because of Fidel or Chaves, but about ONE WORLD ORDER (Goverment)

Judicial Watch reveal that “working groupsâ€

TOM TANCREDO

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    HOTCBNS wrote:

tan,tom 4 president
    What in the heck is a tan,tom?
    TOM TANCREDO...I WAS JUST STARTING A LITTLE WORDY QUOTE...so people would ask...EVERYONE ELSE ARE MAKING VIDEOS
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast