Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

COULD THIS BE TRUE????????

I don't want to believe this is true...but if it is....OH MY GOD!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HryDk...elated&search=
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Even illegal immigrant is the wrong term it is an oxymoron, since by definition immigrants are lawful permanent residents. Thus illegal immigrant means illegal lawful resident?? How can someone be breaking the law and lawful at the same time?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is some background info from the alipac archives

Illegals bring new disease outbreaks! Who's cooking your food?
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... le&sid=408

When we went to Vegas in 2005 for Unite to Fight 1, Aztlan.net did encourage the illegal aliens to poison our food with feces.

I think that is the post the guy is talking about.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am completly disgusted.
    My husband and I just made a vow not to eat out anywhere anymore.

But why not take it one step further?
    Lets make some calls to the major fast food groups and let them know that we will not be eating at their places any more and why!

Until they can gaurantee that their food is "illegal feces" free I am eating at home!

Even though they are huge, and we are small, the last thing they want floating around the web is the bad publicity that contaminated food would bring. Word travels fast.

April
    ProudAmericanFamily wrote:

I am completly disgusted.
    My husband and I just made a vow not to eat out anywhere anymore.
    The only safe place to eat anymore is at home! At least you know that the person who cooked the food washed their hands!

I looked up some contact information if anyone wants to give them a call and voice concern that our food is being poisoned by their employees.

There are a lot of food chains, but this will get us started.

Taco Bell

1-800-TACO BELL
    http://www.tacobell.com/legal/feedback.asp

Wendy's

Wendy's Consumer Relations
    Wendy's International, Inc.
    One Dave Thomas Blvd.
    Dublin, OH 43017
    http://www.wendys.com/feedback.jsp

McDonalds

McDonald’s Corporation
    2111 McDonald's Dr
    Oak Brook, IL 60523
    http://www.mcdonalds.com/contact/con..._nutrition.htm

Burger King

5505 Blue Lagoon Drive
    Miami, FL. 33126
    Corporate - 305-378-3000
    Consumer Relations - 305-378-3535
    No email contact.
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

Wow Unemployed that was quick!

I am going to make contact first thing Monday morning. I want to speak to a human being. I will also email and write since we never really know if our messages get through.
    Thanks for the info.

I believe it's true! It is too much of a coincidence that all the outbreaks have been caused a bacteria that is mostly from humans who don't wash their hands after going potty.
    All of the food bourne illnesses were spread by illegal aliens that have jobs in meat food processing plants. farms, grocery stores, resturants and fast food resturants.
    Somwhere, there is a video on Alipac, of a Mexican illegal, who was upset with his employer, so he took a bag of his own feces into the store, and spread them all over the pastries in the bakery. Now that is sick.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Contacted them. We need to all remember that we have to stand strong on this issue of not giving our money to employers who knowingly hire illegals, or potentially ones we highly suspect to.

Where I live we have Dairy Queen (how far reaching is this company?), which ONLY has American employees. Young college or high school age, along with the franchise owners own family members. If you have a Dairy Queen where you live, go check out their employee situation, if you see that Americans work there, then you should make that you one and only fast food.

We have pretty much stuck to our guns for a while now, mainly just because of $$, but also for what these companies are supporting and hiring.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast