Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

COULD USE SOME ADVICE

This is my first post.Ihave reached wits end living in whats now a sanctuary city.I have lived in nova(northern va)my entire life and it looks like I have time warped into a third world country.It is no longer safe to go to certain areas during the day light hours-forget about after dark.Im looking to move my family down south and cant find any accurate and up to date data to determine where to move to.Every one on these boards seems so helpful,could any of you suggest where to go or where not to go in NC,SC,GA OR AL.I want to move to an area that has local and state officials that actually enforce laws and dont pander to illegals(im sure you all know what I mean).Dont want to live in big city.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunatly I don't think there's any state that is free from the problems. Big cities and small towns. Lord knows I've tried and they keep comming.......there's people fighting.....just have to see what happens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

planB...welcome to ALIPAC! You'll find a lot of empathy and support here!

In the states you listed, I doubt you'll find what you're looking for. I left Southern California (San Diego) and moved to Wisconsin about 5 months ago. Like you, I had to do a lot of research before I found an area that isn't inundated with illegals.

Check Internet sites for demographics, especially those sites that will actually give you info on how many illegals are estimated to live in each city/state (there ARE sites that do this). It's been awhile since I did my search, so I don't remember the sites or I'd list them here. But if you do a search on "Google" you should get some good info.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Thanks for the reply.I know there is no place that hasnt been invaded.Im just looking for a place that doesnt roll out the welcome mat while tossing wic & food stamp confetti at them.

Don't even think of Nevada....they even hand it to them on a silver platter...us citizens get nothing...
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Siberia

Quote Originally Posted by buffalododger
    Siberia
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Planb....sorry....forgot to welcome you....know where you are at. I left Florida and checked. Headed out to Nebraska myself. In less than 2 years it changed. I'm not kidding....town I lived had a population of just a couple hundred. They couldn't play a full football team....and every kid in highschool was in the band in order to have one. Noon whistle....7am whistle....the Tues. 7pm call for volunteer firefighters....Doc only came to town every other Tues. and Thurs. Closest McDonalds, Wal-mart, K-mart etc was 50 miles away....I got the thrill of living like that and probably would go right back to that area again........but it didn't take long to see drastic changes. I moved back to my home state after things with my parents and am stuck here for now. I literally do go on-line and find the tiniest dot on the map as far from civilization as I can get and usually when you find a town...alot have a chat area where people get on and tell you what it's like there. I got my spot picked on the border of North Dakota and Canada. Probably never make it there but I do dream.....45 people in town. Even went dream house shopping. Nice little cabin by a stream.....complete with land and tons of wildlife. Probably gone by now but I put it on my favorites list and dream.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PlanB you are very welcome.
    I just want to ask you a favor, when you find this place, post it here .

Yes, welcome.

I would say no where in Texas.

We live in a very small town -

For some time, there was no evidence of illegals - although my daughter worked as a asst mgr of a small grocery story that wired money and she told me from the number who wired money and who used food stamps and WIC, there were more than I thought. They didn't come into town much, however.

A couple of weeks ago, sitting on our front porch, a young Hispanic male, pants around his nether regions and scarf around head and almost covering eyes walked by. It gave me chills. Suddenly, leaving my door unlocked didn't seem like such a good idea.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast