Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Buffalododger-count on it!! I know how to pick and grin

April
    PlanB! Glad you are here!

My best advice is DO NOT pick a town that has a meat packing plant near or a construction boom going on!

APRIL-Thanks for the welcome,glad to be here.
    Move to a older established neighborhood in a vegan community-gotcha

MW
    Welcome to ALIPAC, PlanB. Why let them push you out? If your family's safety isn't an issue, I would suggest you stand your ground and fight. Send editorals to your local paper, petition your town council to take action such as having the PD enroll in 287(g), organize a group of like minded citizens and plan protest, etc., etc.

If we all surrender and run, it won't be long before we're all living in South Dakota or Montana.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW-As I stated in my original post the area is not safe and gets worse by the day.The police are in my cul-de-sac at least once a month.We are active in trying to save our community but in our area we are out numbered and it is not worth the risk to our family.We were going to move anyway and wanted to find an area to live that wasnt so polluted and over run by illegals and one where the county officials were not working against the tax paying and legal citizens.

MW
    PlanB wrote:

MW-As I stated in my original post the area is not safe and gets worse by the day.The police are in my cul-de-sac at least once a month.We are active in trying to save our community but in our area we are out numbered and it is not worth the risk to our family.We were going to move anyway and wanted to find an area to live that wasnt so polluted and over run by illegals and one where the county officials were not working against the tax paying and legal citizens.
    I understand completely, especially when your family's safety is an issue. I'm guilty of trying to make a point at your expense, sorry.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    What the hell is wrong with our government?! The reason why there are so many sanctuary cities is because of sell out senators and representatives who will not help the citizens here.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

[quote="wilro" our government?! [/quote]

A part of your question is your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    My best advice is DO NOT pick a town that has a meat packing plant near or a construction boom going on!
    Or poultry industry -------
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: COULD USE SOME ADVICE

Quote Originally Posted by planB
    This is my first post.Ihave reached wits end living in whats now a sanctuary city.I have lived in nova(northern va)my entire life and it looks like I have time warped into a third world country.It is no longer safe to go to certain areas during the day light hours-forget about after dark.Im looking to move my family down south and cant find any accurate and up to date data to determine where to move to.Every one on these boards seems so helpful,could any of you suggest where to go or where not to go in NC,SC,GA OR AL.I want to move to an area that has local and state officials that actually enforce laws and dont pander to illegals(im sure you all know what I mean).Dont want to live in big city.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I live just west of you in Front Royal and haven't seen the burden out here that you have there. I work in and around DC, and grew up in Mt. Vernon, so I know where you're coming from. Keep an eye on Prince William or Loudoun Counties laws that they are in the midst of. If they don't get stripped down in the courts it will be unappealing for the illegal crowd to live there. I don't think there's any real place to run, but ffx cnty will be the last to pass laws. Tides are turning it seems so I hope sticking it out will come to fruition. For me it's an hour 1/2 commute to eisenhower ave. from here but this area is ready to enact the needed laws when the problem arises. Winchester lead the VA pack with their overcrowding laws.
    Good luck

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast