Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Could Use Some Real Smart Alipac'ers Help

http://www.chroniclet.com/2008/12/16/ob ... 80%99_122/

I have a running debate going on with someone who calls him or herself "JustTheFacts" on the link above. We are getting to some ground I'm unsure of and could use some help from some of you folks here who are a lot smarter than I am on this...that is, if you have the time.

Thanks,
    PatrioticMe
    I'm using ContraryMary there.

ELE

You know your stuff!

Wow! I don't think you neeed any of us to jump in.....you know your stuff Contrary Mary aka Patriot! Very impressive!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: You know your stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    Wow! I don't think you neeed any of us to jump in.....you know your stuff Contrary Mary aka Patriot! Very impressive!
    I quoted a possible number of illegal aliens in the U.S. of 37 million. I've seen that number posted on the internet as an estimate. Do you know where I can find documentation to back up the number of illegals in the U.S.?

Welcome PatrioticMe.

CAPS estimates the # of IAs from at least 20 million to 38 million or more. See this:

http://www.capsweb.org/content.php?id=57&menu_id=8

And this:

http://www.thesocialcontract.com/artman ... ndex.shtml
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Welcome PatrioticMe.

CAPS estimates the # of IAs from at least 20 million to 38 million or more. See this:

http://www.capsweb.org/content.php?id=57&menu_id=8

And this:

http://www.thesocialcontract.com/artman ... ndex.shtml
    Thank you!! I'm on it!! Oh..and thanks for the welcome!

"Just the facts" used to post on MCDC and SOS. I did not know that character was pro-illegal.

I wonder if illegal aliens even call the police when they witness a crime. Maybe thats why crime levels are down, because they are afraid of being deported. Then again, Feinstein said if we got rid of Community Policing , illegals would be afraid to come forward and talk to Police officers.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Looks to me like you're doin' a fine job over there Patrioticme! Just keep posting the links and hope people follow-up on the information... That's really about all you can do.

Once you allow the detractors to engage you in argument over the validity of your facts readers will quickly lose interest. Justthefacts knows this and will try to derail your revelations. Ignore his demands for your time and attention and keep posting...let him work to defend HIS position and put the shoe on the other foot!

Now that the Boogie man is circling you can bet there will be more vultures joining the picnic. Ignore idiots like that and stay on task.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    "Just the facts" used to post on MCDC and SOS. I did not know that character was pro-illegal.

I wonder if illegal aliens even call the police when they witness a crime. Maybe thats why crime levels are down, because they are afraid of being deported. Then again, Feinstein said if we got rid of Community Policing , illegals would be afraid to come forward and talk to Police officers.
    Huh! I wonder what's up with JTF? Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Looks to me like you're doin' a fine job over there Patrioticme! Just keep posting the links and hope people follow-up on the information... That's really about all you can do.

Once you allow the detractors to engage you in argument over the validity of your facts readers will quickly lose interest. Justthefacts knows this and will try to derail your revelations. Ignore his demands for your time and attention and keep posting...let him work to defend HIS position and put the shoe on the other foot!

Now that the Boogie man is circling you can bet there will be more vultures joining the picnic. Ignore idiots like that and stay on task.
    Yes, I guess you saw that Boogie Man has said it's easy to get members of Alipac thrown off this site. He claims "rumer" [sic] has it that one of us got banned yesterday.

Now there's another poster there telling me I talk too much, basically. lol I get a little intimidated by these kind of people...but I won't stop.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    It may be an imposter.

Dixie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast