Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

By all of the name calling and put downs over there Boogie knows they've lost the argument. You did a fantastic job AmericanMe and the OBL crowd can't stand it. When they loose they love to start making fun of you and calling you names. I usually back out when they get like that and let em stew in their own mess of lies. When they get like that you know you've won the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    By all of the name calling and put downs over there Boogie knows they've lost the argument. You did a fantastic job AmericanMe and the OBL crowd can't stand it. When they loose they love to start making fun of you and calling you names. I usually back out when they get like that and let em stew in their own mess of lies. When they get like that you know you've won the debate.
    Thanks, MayDay. It's tough arguing with them, but I thougth JTF and I were having a somewhat civil debate. Now the "uglies" are coming out. It ruins a decent debate when that starts.

Great job PatrioticMe, and use of links and quality sources to back up your statements. Unfortunately for the OBL, facts and common sense are stubborn things.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Great job PatrioticMe, and use of links and quality sources to back up your statements. Unfortunately for the OBL, facts and common sense are stubborn things.
    Thanks, Populist.

i just read threw it ,your doing a good job patrioticme, if it gets outta hand ill jump in and tear them to pieces........
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Great job! Now ask those not opposed to illegals working here taking the jobs that should be going to high school student to save for college tuition or the college kids that need some work. Ask them how many of those kids of America's future they have financially supported, while unbeknowst to them, they are spending a lot more supporting illegals with all of the social service programs they seem to qualify for.
    Go get em!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Great job! Now ask those not opposed to illegals working here taking the jobs that should be going to high school student to save for college tuition or the college kids that need some work. Ask them how many of those kids of America's future they have financially supported, while unbeknowst to them, they are spending a lot more supporting illegals with all of the social service programs they seem to qualify for.
    Go get em!
    Thanks everyone for all the comments on this subject. I haven't been to the site in a couple of days because I'm trying to get ready for Christmas, but I'll go back in a few days and see if JustTheFacts has answered my question yet regarding what good things any illegal alien has done for an American beyond the "dime" we save on a head of lettuce.

Re: You know your stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    Wow! I don't think you neeed any of us to jump in.....you know your stuff Contrary Mary aka Patriot! Very impressive!
    I quoted a possible number of illegal aliens in the U.S. of 37 million. I've seen that number posted on the internet as an estimate. Do you know where I can find documentation to back up the number of illegals in the U.S.?
    Don't use that number. Only one estimate is that high and it comes from La Raza and we know they are liars.

Use 12-20 million.

W

Re: You know your stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    Wow! I don't think you neeed any of us to jump in.....you know your stuff Contrary Mary aka Patriot! Very impressive!
    I quoted a possible number of illegal aliens in the U.S. of 37 million. I've seen that number posted on the internet as an estimate. Do you know where I can find documentation to back up the number of illegals in the U.S.?
    Don't use that number. Only one estimate is that high and it comes from La Raza and we know they are liars.

Use 12-20 million.

W
    Thanks. I will do that in the future. I'm not always the smartest person in this problem, but I'm learning...mostly from people here on Alipac!

When the opposition resorts to personal insults and threats to censor, which they always do, just point out they are trying to insult and censor due to the weakness of their positions.

Remind them that personal insults, false claims, and censorship are their only tools since they lose this debate or moral, ethical, and legal grounds as well as in the court of public opinion.

W

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast