Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Could We Drum Up Enough Support For This?

Feedback, anyone? Tell me what you think.

This Immigration Bill is only part of the big picture. I just talked to a staffer in Representative Goode's office in Washington. He says that for President Bush to go ahead with a North American Union, it is vital for this immigration bill to go through, so he can immediately begin the Nafta Super Highway allowing Mexican trucks to travel freely into our country. Hence, the reason Bush is pushing so hard on this bill, and he isn't likely to give up.

The staffer verified Ron Paul's statement (which I've posted) that there is wording in this immigration bill that would accelerate the movement of this Nafta Super Highway. But even without the immigration bill this truck thing will eventually happen anyway if Bush has his way. The only way to stop this madness of the Mexican trucks completely is to pass H.CON.RES.40 which is stalled in Committee because of lack of support in the House.

The staffer said that although they are getting many calls and letters supporting this Resolution, it would take the masses that stopped the immigration bill last week to get this Resolution back on the House floor and the continued support of the public to get it voted in.

Then, I'm sure it would have to go to the Senate, where it would be another battle. Then would the President sign it, is the question. But this whole thing would have to be taken one step at a time. Remember if these Mexican trucks are allowed to come into our country, they won't just be bringing goods. They'll be bringing more illegal immigrants and drugs, and who knows what else.

My thinking is, if we could pull this off, and take the incentive away from Bush that's driving him on this immigration bill, maybe he would back off.

But could we handle this along with our work on the immigration bill?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Within the immigration bill S. 1348 (Bush-Kennedy-McCain) are the next steps to NAU agreement. Here's a few words about it from Pat Buchanan.

The Bush-Kennedy-McCain amnesty for 12 million to 20 million illegal aliens, and for the businesses that have hired them—a bill backed by La Raza and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post. The fundamental reason this bill is not dead is that its authors and backers will never quit. For this legislation is part of a larger agenda of a large slice of America's economic and political elite.

Some Republicans and Democrats who voted not to shut off debate are privately committed to amnesty, if they can be given political cover and face-saving amendments to take home. Sen. John Kyl is not necessarily wrong when he says,

"All w e have to do on the Republican side is sit down with those who have amendments, get those amendments in a reasonable package, not too many, but enough so all of the members can say they had their chance."

Kyl reads his party right. For the GOP is the political instrument of K Street and Corporate America—the folks who fund the party and finance the campaigns. And the No. 1 issue of Corporate America is Bush-Kennedy-McCain. For not only does it give blanket amnesty to businesses for hiring illegals, it legalizes the illegals and ensures Corporate America an endless supply of cheap immigrant labor.

They want the freedom to shut factories here and move them to nations where wages are low, benefits nonexistent and regulations lax. They want to be able to move products back to the United States free of charge. They want to be rid of their American workers, but keep their American consumers
    They want to be able to go out to Asia and hire bright kids and bring them to the United States to replace middle-aged U.S. workers who cost too much. They want to be able to outsource their white-collar jobs to India at a fraction of the wages they pay Americans.

It is about globalism—and about greed. But they have a problem. The nation has begun to awaken to the reality that the vision of the global corporation and the transnational elite cannot be realized without the death of the American republic. And so they are in a fight that is long overdue.

Patrick J. Buchanan

this is section 413 of the immigration bill. It also makes America pay for mexican health care, training, and prenatal care. Everyone needs to read it. $4B will be put in a trust for border security and sent to mexico for the approve in the name of border security. Lord cannot Americans put the pieces together.

My thinking is, if we could pull this off, and take the incentive away from bush that's driving him on this immigration bill, maybe he would back off.
    All the research that I have done over the last year, points to the NAU being Bush's goal. It's the only thing that makes sense, when he's looking at the cameras saing how we're fighting terrorism, yet has NEVER secured our borders and protected us from invasion by a foreign power (Mexico) as is his Constitutional duty.

I do NOT believe he will ever give up.

NOR CAN WE!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    It is about globalism—and about greed. But they have a problem. The nation has begun to awaken to the reality that the vision of the global corporation and the transnational elite cannot be realized without the death of the American republic. And so they are in a fight that is long overdue.
    Americans think this is only about immigration? NOT!!!

Hagen a lost cause?

What is the scoop on the Immigration Accountability Act as proposed by Sen Hagel? I give it a thumbs-up.... compared to Bush's Efforts.
    http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/inabilltext.pdf

From what I have gathered over the past 2 years, not too many people are even aware of the Mexican trucks coming; but everyone is waking up about the phony amnesty...thanks to the marches.

I don't think we can fight both fronts due to the lack of time and the fact that we have to focus on NO Senate Bill and ENFORCEMENT ONLY. I'm not sure...but even if the Mexican trucks started coming...couldn't the next President issue an Executive Order to stop them? It's supposedly a "pilot program" for one year. but we all know better than that. Everything is all intertwined but amnesty is the biggest issue for now.

AmericanMe, I don't know if the next President can recall this thing once it gets started. I think it would be better to kill it before it happens, but I'm like you, not knowing if we would have the time. But all of this just shows you Bush's determination to get this immigration bill through at all costs.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This isn't just Bush's plan, the organization behind the NAU has been going on for some time. The network of people is large and there are specific action items that are scheduled to be implemented by 2010.

Since Bush only has 18 months remaining in office, he and his network are conspiring to make sure some of these action items are set into law or are heading towards law. All of this is under the pretext of making a "safer North America" with, as it is outlined in the Final Task Report, an "economic and security community".

One goal is to create a type of self-sufficiency with fuel (natural gas, oil, and electricity) because within the 3 countries (US, Canada, and Mexico) we are energy interdependent.

This paragraph is the give-away to what is going on right now with Bush and the immigration Bill:

A North American strategy must provide real gains for all partners and must not be approached as a zero-sum exercise. Poverty and deprivation are breeding grounds for political instability and undermine both national and regional security. The progress of the poorest among us will be one measure of success.

To implement this plan, they are planning the following:

Establish a common security perimeter by 2010
    Develop a North American Border Pass
    Develop a unified North American border action plan
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

(Full text....sorry for the 1st one, I hit the submit-button too soon!)

This isn't just Bush's plan, the organization behind the NAU has been going on for some time. The network of people is large and there are specific action items that are scheduled to be implemented by 2010.

Since Bush only has 18 months remaining in office, he and his network are conspiring to make sure some of these action items are set into law or are heading towards law. All of this is under the pretext of making a "safer North America" with, as it is outlined in the Final Task Report, an "economic and security community".

One goal is to create a type of self-sufficiency with fuel (natural gas, oil, and electricity) because within the 3 countries (US, Canada, and Mexico) we are energy interdependent.

This paragraph is the give-away to what is going on right now with Bush and the immigration Bill:

A North American strategy must provide real gains for all partners and must not be approached as a zero-sum exercise. Poverty and deprivation are breeding grounds for political instability and undermine both national and regional security. The progress of the poorest among us will be one measure of success.

To implement this plan, they are planning the following:

Establish a common security perimeter by 2010
    Develop a North American Border Pass
    Develop a unified North American border action plan
    Create a seamless North American market for trade
    Expand border infrastructure
    Make a North American commitment to a cleaner environment
    Expand trilateral collaboration on conservation and innovation

And to do this, they plan to:
    Lay the groundwork for the freer flow of people within North America
    "Test once" for biotechnology and pharmaceuticals
    Initegrate protection of food, health, and environment
    Expand NORAD into into a multiservice Defense Command
    Increase information sharing
    Make North American standards the default approach to new regulation
    Expand new migrant temporary worker programs
    Move to full labor mobility between Canada and the United States
    Create major scholarship funds for undergrad and grad students to study in the other North American countries and to learn the region's three languages
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast