This is from a group I belong to

[quote]
Posted by Eric Odom on Dec 22, 2009 in Daily Tea |
logo

Fellow Patriots,

One of the first emails I read this morning was also one of the most devastating emails I’ve read all year. The email came in from RedState.com, and explained a situation brewing in the Senate over Healthcare.

Essentially, from what I read, Harry Reid and his band of Senate thugs have written into their Healthcare legislation a section that could not be a more blatant violation of their oath to uphold and protect the Constitution.

If ever the people of the United States rise up and fight over passage of Obamacare, Harry Reid must be remembered as the man who sacrificed the dignity of his office for a few pieces of silver. The rules of fair play that have kept the basic integrity of the Republic alive have died with Harry Reid. Reid has slipped in a provision into the health care legislation prohibiting future Congresses from changing any regulations imposed on Americans by the Independent Medicare [note: originally referred to as "medical"] Advisory Boards, which are commonly called the “Death Panels.â€