Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Coulter - Three Generations Of Imbeciles Are Enough

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    He didn't flip, he just finally told the truth when he thought it didn't matter any more. Instead of a dispute with the Edicter that we have now, Romney and Congress would have already legally legalized them all two years ago when Democrats controlled the Senate as part of Comprehensive Immigration Reform. So as bad as the situation seems now, it would have been far worse. We can never elect a Republican President who supports immigration on any level. That will be the ultimate death of America. That's why Republicans are so adamant on this issue with our candidates, and I believe going forward will be even more so with neither forgetful minds nor forgiving hearts.
    I totally disagree! Honestly, I think his true feelings on illegal immigration mirror ours more than our opponents. I believe he finally bowed to pressure, just like many other flippers tend to do. You're completely ignoring his actual record on illegal immigration as a sitting Governor. Now if you would have said this about someone like Rubio, I would agree because his record in Florida showed his true colors. That man (Rubio) should have been identified as an amnesty supporter before he was ever elected to the U.S. Senate. His actions in Florida showed him as a amnesty supporter even though he was adamantly selling himself as a non-amnesty supporter.

I stand by my original statement that we would have been much better off with Romney over Obama. IMO, to think otherwise is ludicrous.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by vistalad View Post
    Has Jeff Sessions floated any trial balloons?
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade
    I've heard nothing publicly that would indicate such. It would be nice to see organizations such as ALIPAC, NumbersUSA, FAIR, etc. push him into considering the idea. However, the biggest question is, could we afford to lose him in the Senate? Is there someone in the Senate that would take his place as a spokesman for American citizens?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I've heard nothing publicly that would indicate such. It would be nice to see organizations such as ALIPAC, NumbersUSA, FAIR, etc. push him into considering the idea. However, the biggest question is, could we afford to lose him in the Senate? Is there someone in the Senate that would take his place as a spokesman for American citizens?
    Very insightful and very serious food for thought!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12