Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Coulter: Trump's Softening on Immigration Sounds Like Consultants

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Coulter: Trump's Softening on Immigration Sounds Like Consultants

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 09:30 PM
    By: Cathy Burke

Donald Trump supporter Ann Coulter thinks it’s a "mistake" for the GOP nominee to moderate his stance on deporting illegal immigrants.

In an interview Tuesday on MSNBC's "Hardball With Chris Matthews," the outspoken pundit, whose new book is called "In Trump We Trust," said Trump's remarks indicating he's softening on the issue sounded to her like "tired talking points."

The comments "sounded very consultant to me," she said, adding: "This could be the shortest book tour ever if he’s really softening his position on immigration."

But, she insisted, "I don’t think he is" softening.

"I think this is a mistake," she said. "It sounds like it’s coming from consultants… I’ve thought he’s made other mistakes, and I’ve given him constructive criticism when I think he makes a mistake. I think this is a mistake."

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/coul.../23/id/744858/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But, she insisted, "I don’t think he is" softening.
    He's not softening. He may be softening the talk but he's not softening what he plans to do.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Consultants can hurt or destroy the message.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kellyanne is the wrong person to be involved now that we actually hear her trying to speak for the campaign and Trump. She's in way over her head and can't handle these interviews in any manner that benefits Trump. If she has other skills that's fine. But get her off the television. She's killing his progress.

Kellyanne's problem, one of many I think, is that she's trying to make Trump status quo, she considers herself part of the Establishment and is trying to pull Trump into what American Politics has degraded into, whereas what Trump is doing is pulling America into a new view by exposing, informing, giving facts, telling the truth, to change minds so we are united in a new direction on a new course on a new track. Kellyanne doesn't understand what he's been doing for the past 16 months, what he's talking about, or why he's doing it. She doesn't understand the immigration and trade issues well enough to even discuss them.

Trump is explaining to black voters how illegal immigration hurts them because it steals their jobs, creates crime in their neighborhoods, depresses their wages, hurts their businesses, and creates competition for education resources. Why would any black voter support illegal immigration? There's no reason at all.

Trump is explaining the same thing to Latino voters. Why would Latino voters support illegal aliens? There's no reason at all.

The Democratic Party has created a false and phony "race card" to convince black and latino voters that because of their color, they should support illegal aliens because of their color, which is completely racist, something the Democratic Party is expert at being.

Remember, it was the Democratic Party who determined the reason blacks should be slaves instead of free people is because they weren't "persons" under the US Constitution, they were subhuman and that's how they bypassed our Constitution all those years, because slavery of persons was always unconstitutional under the US Constitution which made slavery always illegal in the states where it existed.
    Last edited by Judy; 08-24-2016 at 02:16 AM.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    He's not softening. He may be softening the talk but he's not softening what he plans to do.
    Yes, he pretty much is. He has even said as much over the last couple days. He doesn't want to hurt people, he wants to be fair and humane. He has also said he now has no plan to actively pursue and deport 11 million illegals. He has adjusted his plan to only go after what many refer to as the criminal illegals (they are all criminals in my book). His plan now, from what I'm reading as of late, doesn't seem to vary much from Obama's stated plan of only pursuing the illegal criminal bunch. His only saving grace for me at this point is his comments about enforcing the law. However, Obama probably thinks he's enforcing the law too. Just call this North Carolina boy very confused and disappointed over the way the Trump campaign seems to be turning at this late stage of the game. I just hope it doesn't turn out that we've all been duped and fell for the biggest scam of the century!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You've just fallen for the biggest media scam of the century led by their media darling, Kellyanne Conway. It's going to cost him the election unless he fires her.