Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"of course we are aware..."

good early morning, folks. i have a true account of a conversation that happened with a director/supervisor of the
    AFDC & Food Stamp division here in Johnston Co.

i was seated at a neighbor's get-together. in attendance were people who were members of my neighbor's church. conversation was going smoothly and someone let the cat out of the bag that the woman sitting to my left was the honcho of the above-mentioned division of social services. so i ask her, "how much waste is happening there?"

she proudly says, "absolutely none...everyone we aid definitely needs it."

i say, "really? how many illegals do you aid?"

she responds, "not one...we do NOT help ANY illegals."

i retort, "no, only their anchor babies."

she says, "we help any child who qualifies."

to which i release, "let me ask you--how do those babies manage to crawl to the stores to buy them groceries...no, the first question is how do they even know to go to social services...?"

and i kid you not, she says, "OF COURSE we know that their parents are eating the food and spending the money that is THEIRS on themselves." ("theirs" meaning the babies.)

and i said, "i thought you didn't help any illegals?"

this scene has been eating away at me. this county is a sanctuary to illegals and no one does ANYTHING. i am sick at heart. the editor of the smithfield rag shoves his love of the illegal down our throats thru his opinion pieces . but when i emailed a response to one of them, he doesn't print it and says that it is too long--after i have to hunt him down and ask him why it was not printed. people, i have an education, and one of my degrees is in writing. another one is political science. the piece i wrote was argument-proof. it was spot-on!! it proved him to be an idiot or a man guilty of reaping the rewards of illegal in some way. perhaps he is just the paid mouthpiece of the rich and influential in this area.

what can one person do without risking the wrath of entrenched powerful locals?

Re: "of course we are aware..."

Quote Originally Posted by redshoes

Why are you worried about the wrath of anyone? Are you worried about stepping on toes from a social perspective?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Get over it and fight on! By the way, welcome to ALIPAC...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The wrath is all around even in the school systems. Pro-illegal do not care about no one but illegals and their pay checks.

They social worker is in a church - safety zone number one for most pro-illegals.

When I learned that our local Dallas, TX, Catholic Charities AIDS and ABETS ILLEGAL immigration, I decided to SCRAP the plans I had to volunteer in their free English classes for immigrants! No, I am NOT being cruel, but FAIR! Illegals are LAWBREAKERS and their anchor babies are JUST as illegal as their FOREIGN CRIMINAL trespasser parents are!

My mom suffers from COPD. She basically has a death sentence in 10 years or less. She went to get food stamps (no medical -- no cash -- still works making about $11,000, but she had to drop to part-time at Walmart because she can't breathe long enough to do her job very well).

Anyway, she applied for food stamps, and was denied.

She stood up in the office and said VERY loudly, "Oh I get it - my skin isn't the right color!"

She stormed out of the office, and by the time she got home, there was a message o her answering machine to come back over because she was approved.

Gees.

And she's only getting about $90 a month for food.

I help her when I can, but I can't work my job either since the car accident demolished my leg. We're not getting much in the way of "help" either, even though my husband and I both work, pay taxes, and raise our own children. It's sickening.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

And remember it is all at the expence of the AMERICAN taxpayer.

Did you know that $ 36. billion alone goes to illegals in LA county alone, and how many COUNTYS in the USA???

www.immigrationreform.com

I believe that is the site if not I will look it up for you.

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Thanks for sharing your experience with us Redshoes.It is tuff sometimes to stand up for what you know is right but most of us here have grown really thick skins against being labeled racist,xenophobes etc. and will contnue the fight in very creative ways sometimes to stop the invasion.

Just do what you can and do not let the Pro-Illegals get you down.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

sorry to have taken so long to respond, but, yes, i have to watch who i offend in this town...for the time being. i have already raised hades about a few issues and was invited to move by the town mayor and the town manager...

something is foul around here...i have heard from locals that the town council members and county officials and/or their family members and friends own many of the rentals and businesses of which seemed to be filled with lots of hispanics *wink wink* these hispanics work for bubba's friends' companies and contractors...we are all adults here and know how the ole' neptotistic trickle-down theory works. it isn't trickling in the good way. it is pouring into ill-conceived building/improvement plans. it is pouring into already-stuffed bank accounts. small town politics is vicious and personal.

vmonkey is right about "the church" being the safety zone for pro-illegals. and it is sad to say that from what i have observed, most others are ignorant to what is going on. they like pedro who mows the lawn. they sit in a pew and think that the lord knows no borders. they do not want to be reminded that america has separation of church and state. they gloss over that even jesus said, "render unto caeser the things which are caeser's and render unto god the things which are god's."

church-going folk who feel illegals and the world political scape have and hold no boundary had better dig deep into their own pockets and give god his. lord knows, if i had ANY to spare i would give to the charity of my choice. but seeing how i am being eaten alive by taxes, unusually high utility rates, attorney fees, expert witnesses, etc...brother, i can't spare a dime.

when legal citizens around here have to make a choice between fuel or clothes for the kids and illegals are being fed, schooled, and medically attended to while they "junk up" the streets, we have a big problem.

April
    Action Alert at: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-125429.html

Please join in!