Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

EXCELLENT and extremely relevant article Lun, thank you for posing it!

I agree with Americanme in that the ultimate goal of the elitist NWO architects is to to reduce all cultures, regions, and people (aka units of labor) to the lowest common denominator.

I read an article on Russia where they are giving finacial incentives to the white russians to have kids .

Of course our leaders are only giving incenties for minorities to have kids .

I care for all humans, but it's time for us to save the white race or the lost 10 tribes will be lost again only this time it will be forever and from suicide .

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Possibly another reason for technological advance: Other cultures are entrenched in traditions. In the West we break from them. I suppose this can have its downside since those of us here want the tradition of nations to continue. But I have read that is why the West advanced. I also read something about the "questing spirit" of Western Man whereas other cultures become very introsepctive.
    Exactly. Individualism is the Western man's best and worst trait. Individualistic truth seeking led to the Scientific Revolution, the Enlightenment, the Reformation, the Industrial Revolution etc, etc. Going AGIAINST the paradigms, the power structure, the dogma = scientific/intellectual revolution. But the Western man also tend to have relatively low ethnocrentrism (despite what Hollywood, the media, and elte academia say) and are morally universlaistic. Not neccessarily a bad thing, but considering that our enemies are highly ethnocentric and collectivist, it put us at a huge disadvantage as we have seen our enemies exploit.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

AE

To make this easy for all of us: IT IS OURS, IT IS NOT THEIRS, AND THEY CAN PRY THE OWNERSHIP OF THIS COUNTRY OUT OF THE COLD DEAD HANDS OF ALL AMERICANS....IF THEY CAN
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Here is a very good link to why ALL PEOPLE are losing everything they ever worked for and their heritage, history and country.

This is about an hour read but is well worth it. It is a very well laid out timeline about who runs the world and how to know them when you hear things on the news, then you can put the links together and you will know, this is all a plan. Every country that has massive immigration whether it be legal or illegal is facing financial ruin of the common citizenry. As we look around us, the downturn of the world financial system HAS to be a plan because there are very few controlling the worlds finances and they are getting richer from the financial instability, they aren't going broke at all, they have control of all the worlds money except for five countries which are under great pressure or either in war or being threatened with war. One such country was Iraq but I think they now have a national banking system. And who controls the National Banking system? The Rothchilds, the same family that controls the national banks and currency of every country in the world. They also control the IMF (international Monetary Fund) the CFR (Council on Foriegn Relations) they also control the Federal Reserve. Any person knows the person that owns and controls the money, is the boss and makes the rules, not the president. The president and other politicians are simply held hostage to the controllers of the money. The Rothchilds which control the WORLDS money supply, also controls the CFR and the CFR controls the Main Stream Media. The Carlyle Group is a Rothchild group. It also explians why Presidents have been assasinated becuase they didn't agree with the Rothchilds. All the presidents that have been assasinated have been assasinated because they wanted to get rid of the Federal Reserve. From Abraham Lincoln to John F Kennedy.

http://iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordS ... schild.htm
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

AE

I plan to read this link, however it will take me more than an hour (everything from kids to grandkid, and errand running). I tend to be the kind that has to have it in book form in order to be able to sit down and read !
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    I plan to read this link, however it will take me more than an hour (everything from kids to grandkid, and errand running). I tend to be the kind that has to have it in book form in order to be able to sit down and read !
    In that case, let me give you the link to this book again:

http://www.amazon.com/Death-West-Popula ... 0312285485

It does not deal with international banking, and the federal reserve. However, it does deal with NWO, social Marxism taking hold in the US, and the decline of Europeans and European derived peoples world-wide.

Enjoy the read
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I think it is worth pointing out that countries with extensive ties to Western Europe (such as the U.S., Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and Western Europe itself) are all experiencing the exact same immivasion crisis that we are.

Great post Lugundum, I too would love to see more Europeans post comments and become involved with the immigration issues that pose great challenges for our own cultures, religion, and political identities.

Is censorship the reason that you could not start a group like ALIPAC in Europe?

I wish my ancestors across the big pond well. With the risk of being called selfish or a racist, I hope that my progeny will be able to look over at Europe and recognize this is where their lineage began.

AE

I hope that my progeny will be able to look over at Europe and recognize this is where their lineage began.
    Roundabout, go ahead, but you know someone will want to scream racist, you know they will..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast