Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GFC
    It was pointed out in a cultural diversity class where I work that white males were a endangered species in the state of Florida. The CD instructor said Fl was becoming more diverse and less white. Several African Americans in the class said, you white people should stand up for yourself and not allow so many immigrants to take over the country. It's not fair. I was actually surprised to hear this comment made.

Lugundum
    Your very welcome indeed.
    We very much accept and welcome the imput of others in the world going through the same chaos as us.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    Lugundum
    Your very welcome indeed.
    We very much accept and welcome the imput of others in the world going through the same chaos as us.

Yea, misery loves company !

I was listening to an hour taped radio show last night . It was a guest on there who had survived the Hitler rule . She said it started just like this in Europe and now it seems America will be included .

The site has audios of different guest . One of the few sites I can listen to because of my system .

I just laid back and listened to about 3 hours of doom and gloom and wanted to jump up and tell everyone to wake up !. Won't do me any good, because nobody else I know cares . She said europe will soon be controled by radicals and the new constitution has ended all the nations sovereignty.

www.Radioliberty.com

Thank you, Chexfive for the article you posted. I have saved it and will read it in its entirety.

If I had posted this article and recommended it, my post would have been deleted here at Alipac.

I've tried in the past to post similar information only to see it deleted without any email forwarded to me as to why, which I understand is supposed to be afforded to a poster. Unfortunately I've never been told why my posts have been deleted, and have therefore stopped posting here at Alipac except upon a rare occasion.

I hope your post does not disappear as mine have here on this site. Freedom of speech, where have you gone?

Thanks again for your excellent link.
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345