Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One of the first things I noticed about the illegals when the first started coming here in droves is how badly their kids behave.All the Latins I grew up with that were born and raised here did not spare the rod.Some of my friends used to get whippins out in the street if the got out of line.Now I've actually had to take the liberty a few times and tell some of these people to "get your brat".Just imagine how the teenagers are going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    One of the first things I noticed about the illegals when the first started coming here in droves is how badly their kids behave.All the Latins I grew up with that were born and raised here did not spare the rod.Some of my friends used to get whippins out in the street if the got out of line.Now I've actually had to take the liberty a few times and tell some of these people to "get your brat".Just imagine how the teenagers are going to be.
    On that I gotta agree. I grew up in western Kansas, and we had a very large population of hispanic people in Garden City. While some of the kids were pretty ornery, as any kids can be, their parents were all pretty strict, decent, god-fearing people.

Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote
    Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    On that I gotta agree. I grew up in western Kansas, and we had a very large population of hispanic people in Garden City. While some of the kids were pretty ornery, as any kids can be, their parents were all pretty strict, decent, god-fearing people.
    In California now you cannot touch your kid-it's a felony (one reason we have so many youthful killers).But if it were retroactive,the Latin prison population would quadruple.Belts,switches,backhands,hotwheels track (I remember this one from 36 years ago),shoes,wooden spoons,and older siblings were the order of the day that kept order.

This is the Italian "weapon of choice" LOL
    wooden spoons
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234