Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change

da gets PUSH FROM LIBS

DREAM Act for California Immigrant Students Gets Push

Fri, Feb 12, 2010

Featured

by Seth Sandronsky
    New America Media

“In dreams, immigration officials rushed in and arrested me,â€

Banned
    “We need your help in leadership roles to help us pass the DREAM Act in 2010,â€

Well, what is amazing is during the House debate and vote the other night, the Reps didn't have any trouble acknowledging the parents of these children are illegals, and criminals. Time after time this was pointed out but each time is was just whizzed by and there was no mention of catching the criminals or deporting the criminals or anything to that fact, it was just as if the very word criminal has no meaning at all anymore.

No, the only thing we can do is reward the children of the criminals, but yet we can't catch or make the criminals leave or be responsible for their crimes and then of course after we reward the criminals children, then the children can reward the criminal parents by getting amnesty for them. What?

This world could not be more backwards or upside down, this is pure evil and where is Rush, Beck, Hannity, and other conservatives on this matter, all I hear them caring about are the tax law. If I had the money that either one of those guys had ALIPAC would never have to worry about funding again. I would be on a personal crusade to get all these global hacks out of office, but not these people getting rich preaching the bad news, they are getting filthy rich off telling people to deal with it, accept it, not to defeat it! Well, I don't want to accept it, I want to defeat it!

Yeah, everyone is a player, the rich love the illegals, they love to pay them cheap. The politico's love them, they get the votes and they get the corporate votes for letting the illegals reside here. So, it is clear, everything is stacked against the American's. Our own country sold out from under us while we get socked with the bill and then left out in the cold because the gov is too busy giving our rights, freedoms and money to the very people that shouldn't even be here. The US gov makes the mafia look like wanna bee's. This is true tyranny, there are no other words for it.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!