Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dani Countryman on Greta NOW

Coming up after the commerical break...

has greta dont anything on elvira? i changed the channel a couple of times but havent seen anything yet.

I'm tuned in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Was it just me or was the Oregon reporter that Greta interviewed totally wishy washy saying noting revealing or important? He seemed to think that the most interesting local news was the proposed day laborer center with public finding to get allow the illegals to get in off the streets.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you Greta! I was just able to catch that clip and....

No more interviews with that slimy paper in Oregon that keeps bashing Dani and printing bull crap!

They interviewed a reporter from another newspaper that was a lot more fair and balanced.

I guess our warnings to Greta about that paper paid off!

W

JAK
    Missed it, hope someone will post a video of it. ...
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Damn, I missed it.

Thanks Greta - this sounds like a huge improvement from the Steve Mayes reporting from the Oregonian (oh, did I say it's a RAG and they are downsizing staff???)

Anybody catch the name of the news outlet/paper and/or name of the reporter she did talk with? That would be very useful to us locally in corresponding with the Portland media...

All of us should e-mail Greta and thank her she is the only major TV journalist covering the Dani tragedy.

ontherecord@ureport.foxnews.com.

Done. The good people have to be encouraged, because the bad ones couldn't care less.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    All of us should e-mail Greta and thank her she is the only major TV journalist covering the Dani tragedy.

por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger

Done!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast