Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Greta,

Thank you so much for doing another story about Dani Countryman. I have a new level of respect for you show. How many more must die before our existing immigration laws are enforced and the will of over 80% of America is honored by our government.

Please keep shining a bright light on these preventable crimes committed by illegal aliens.

William Gheen
    Raleigh, NC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Done, via e-mail:

Reani Countryman

Greta:
    Thanks for shining light on this horrible crime committed by illegal alien thugs. My heart goes out to her family and friends. You are the only media outlet that I know is covering this shocking story. The crime was 100% preventable had our government strictly enforced immigration laws. Shame on all who continue to turn a blind eye to the illegal alien invasion we are experiencing.

Please keep following this case.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ah, I was lucky enough to catch the local replay.

I'll also follow up with a thank you note to Greta.

For future reference, the reporter she spoke with was:

Jim Redden of the Portland Tribune -
    Thank you sir, the conveyance of the facts was accurate and delivered with objectivity. (I'm glad Greta and staff chose not to rely on the RAG Oregonian; did I mention they're downsizing and laying off staff???)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12