Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

I find this interesting as there are billboards in the Downtown area of San Diego trying to get liad off teachers here to move to TX to teach. Made me wonder who they would be teaching. Illegals?
    Yeah, come to Texas. Our schools are laying off but aggressively trying to recruit teachers from Mexico. Houston ISD is losing good kids becuase they are filling up with ILLEGALS, teachers are being layed off. North Forrest is laying off teachers. Cy-Fair ISD (0ne of our best) is considering laying off because of a predicted $21 million budget shortfall. Despite tax payers approving a $800 million bond in 2007 and our taxes being increased in 2006. The illegals just keep pouring into this suburban district as well.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex

I find this interesting as there are billboards in the Downtown area of San Diego trying to get liad off teachers here to move to TX to teach. Made me wonder who they would be teaching. Illegals?
    Yeah, come to Texas. Our schools are laying off but aggressively trying to recruit teachers from Mexico. Houston ISD is losing good kids becuase they are filling up with ILLEGALS, teachers are being layed off. North Forrest is laying off teachers. Cy-Fair ISD (0ne of our best) is considering laying off because of a predicted $21 million budget shortfall. Despite tax payers approving a $800 million bond in 2007 and our taxes being increased in 2006. The illegals just keep pouring into this suburban district as well.
    WOW. I figured it was something like this. Im very sorry to hear it. CA is not the only state in huge trouble. When are they going to wake up to the fact that a major reason is because of the illegals? Insane!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna-Anna
    bigtex --

School superintendents' pay has been a big issue here in New York, specifically on Long Island where they're making up to $300,000+. It is an outrage!
    It's an outrage here too. How can we pay these idiots so much money and allow them to run our schools so poorly? Yet they blame our teachers for all the failures. How can a teacher teach anything when there is no discipline in the schools, over crowded classes and 3/4 the class either doesn't speak English or have the IQ of a grape.
    Certified Member

WOW. I figured it was something like this. Im very sorry to hear it. CA is not the only state in huge trouble. When are they going to wake up to the fact that a major reason is because of the illegals? Insane!
    I lived in Los Angeles for a short time and I see little difference between the two cities other than it is much more expensive to live there. The average cost of a new home here is about $150K. Groceries may be slightly cheaper, but not much. Gas here is an average of $3.55 and diesel about $4.15. It's really scary to see people still living the same life style and on credit cards. This credit card debt is going to hit hard here in a few months.

We have cut back on doing anything that is not necessary. No more summer trips, no Christmas trip, no Thanksgiving trip. Just to work and to the grocery store.
    Certified Member

We have cut back on doing anything that is not necessary. No more summer trips, no Christmas trip, no Thanksgiving trip. Just to work and to the grocery store.
    Same here. I've cut back and cut back more. I guess I could go on a diet so we dont have to spend as much on groceries.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Same here. I've cut back and cut back more. I guess I could go on a diet so we dont have to spend as much on groceries.
    If I didn't live 25 miles from my job I would ride a bicycle to work. Our mass transit is like LA, horrible.
    Certified Member

Re: Daughters School Catalogue Printed in Spanish!! Help!

Rockfish, thanks for the advice. However, I'm not one to run from a fight. No way, no how! This is just one battle in a war that we can't afford to lose.
    Remember The Alamo!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    I need some advice here, perhaps from someone who has had the same problem. I was livid when I found out that my daughters school course catalogue was printed in both English and Spanish.
    I suggest you find another school becuase if children of illegal aliens start entering, your school's quality will drop like a rock. Your child's education will suffer because of the time the teachers will have to give those children becuase they don't know English. So, boycott the school and see if that works.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    I am sitting here looking at a Free TENNderCare checkup distributed to my neighborhood in Tennessee. It is English on one side and completely Spanish on the other. It is pandering to illegals . . . .free health care check up . . .free dentist every six months . . even 'if you need a ride to a checkup, call the healthplan.' I was livid when I received this.

Who is going to pay for my children's healthcare, dental care and WHO IS GOING TO PICK UP MY CHILD AND TAKE THEM TO THEIR FREE HEALTHCARE APPOINTMENT???!!!! My husband and I have to pay but if we were ILLEGAL, we could get it free!!!!!!!!!!!!1

On the bottom of this piece of crap is a note that 1,500,000 copies were made and distributed and cost of $.028 per copy . . . meaning that we all paid $42,000.00 to cater to illegals.

I also registered my son for kindergarten today .. . one of the papers I had to fill out was 'what is my language in my home?? what language do we speak at home?? at public places?? what was the first language my son spoke??? THEY ARE CATERING EVERYWHERE!!!

I am one angry parent today just trying to register my child for kindergarten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable!!

- - - - -

I am sending this letter to the TENNCARE Bureau today. It just infuriates me the way our tax money is given away to illegals:

Mr. Darin Gordon
    Deputy Commissioner
    BUREAU OF TENNCARE
    310 Great Circle Road
    Nashville, TN 37243

Mr. Gordon:

I do not appreciate this department using MY tax money to cater to ILLEGAL CRIMINALS and their illegal children!!

How dare you spend $42,000 to cater to illegals by offering them free healthcare, free eye and hearing exams and even FREE RIDES to the doctor.

We are BARELY getting by but don’t ask and don’t qualify for healthcare. Nobody offers to take my children for free checkups and healthcare, and I do not appreciate you offering it to illegal aliens.

I support you sending this information out to those who legally qualify and you can easily do that IN ENGLISH ONLY and to LEGAL AMERICANS who speak this Country’s language!!!

STOP SPENDING MY TAX MONEY BY CATERING TO ILLEGALS IN THIS COUNTRY
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123