Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Day in the life of a San Antonio police officer

This is from a friend who's broher-in-law’s nephew is a police officer in San Antonio. He asked me not to use his name because of possible repercussions.

I have personally arrested several illegal aliens with felony amounts of narcotics intended for distribution, DWI, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and multiple other charges. I have seen the bottleneck at University Hospital in San Antonio caused mainly in part by illegal aliens seeking and receiving medical care amounting to bills that will not be paid. Sometimes the wait in the Emergency room is over 24hrs (to be seen. not treated and released) I have stopped illegal aliens driving vehicles 95% of the time without a drivers license or insurance. I have worked accident scenes where the other party was left to fix their own vehicle and pay their own medical bills due to the illegals driving...illegally. Many of the people I encounter have been arrested and deported several times before. We arrest them again and turn them over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). We are seeing an influx of violent gang members from Mexico, El Salvador and Honduras. The drug cartel violence is not limited to south of the border.

Illegal aliens are receiving food stamps and housing in San Antonio. Many times I have found (not heard of) that the housing being provided to them is used for the sale of narcotics and prostitution.

The housing, food stamps and medical care is provided to the aliens at no or minimal cost. The victims of anyone unlucky enough to be in a vehicle accident with an alien are just that...victims as they will bear the cost of the accident alone.

Remember your Economics classes?
    "There is no such thing as a free lunch". Somebody pays.

I was involved in the last part of a vehicle chase that after traveling through 3 counties ended with a rollover accident in my district. The suburban evading the police care was carrying 15 illegal aliens when it rolled. 4 died at the scene, 3 ran off and the remainder were transported via ambulance and air life to local hospitals. As the highway had to be closed, accident investigated and injured treated this took 8 police units and 6 ambulance units, 2 crime scene units and follow up supervisors out of service for 6 plus hours. This made them unavailable to respond to other emergencies (for example if you were being robbed, your car was stolen, or you were having a heart attack... you would get help, but you would probably be waiting several hours). By the way...taxpayers covered the bill for this.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

It's getting harder and harder for me to distinguish between illegal invaders and terrorists, atleast in the economic sense of the term. Everything they touch, whether it be jobs, medical care, education, etc., is eventually destroyed due to economic insolvency.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    It's getting harder and harder for me to distinguish between illegal invaders and terrorists, atleast in the economic sense of the term. Everything they touch, whether it be jobs, medical care, education, etc., is eventually destroyed due to economic insolvency.
    oddly i feel as you do .... after reading about the illegal immigrant who was deported twice and shot a young girl in the back , killing her so he could steal her purse ... they really are starting to feel like terrorists to me ...

Quote:
    "I have worked accident scenes where the other party was left to fix their own vehicle... due to the illegals driving...illegally."

This happened to a young family member. As the "icing on the cake", the illegal alien who hit them obtained their personal telephone number and called to demand that they pay to fix his vehicle, too!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bigtex have you suggested this relative contact any media source to see if it would be possible to get this out to the public without revealing his identity?

I know finding an honest reporter might take some digging.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Bigtex have you suggested this relative contact any media source to see if it would be possible to get this out to the public without revealing his identity?

I know finding an honest reporter might take some digging.
    For obvious reasons, he is in fear of losing his job for going public. San Antonio is another fine example of a sanctuary city. This is just another fine example of what we all put up with here in Texas.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas