Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I was reading a site called Underground Democrats and decided to join because I felt they all needed a little enlightment.
    When I tried to join they make sure your views are exactly like the other posters and they state if you post an opposing view even if it is not arguementive you will be band forever.

How sad is that ? Their post are very scarey sometimes and sometimes very radical.

BTW I am an Indy who votes for either parties if I agree with their stand on the issues. I must admit I have been voting mostly for Repubs because most Dems are becoming very unamerican radicals imo.
    That's just sad , there's no greater indication of a weaker position than when decent can't be tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    May as well avoid those pro-illegal blogs and forums because once you've shown you're a rule of law kind of person and expect our immigration laws to be enforced they pounce immediately and label you a racist, xenophobe, etc. After insulting you, they will then ban your comments because they can't handle the facts. Most of them are just ethnocentric racists themselves. They accuse you of what they themselves are. They put illegal foreigners above their own fellow citizens and their country. They also lie and twist and spin the truth all the time.

I feel these kinds of traitorous citizens are more dangerous to our country than the illegals themselves. Wish we could deport them along with the illegal aliens.
    I agree, that is my biggest point here.

Sometimes the traitorous citizens are a bigger threat to the country than the illegals and criminals sneaking in.

I didn't comment on there myself, I just wanted people to see how STUPID and clueless some people are, its pathetic.

Looks like that tool is posting people's IP addresses and Emails!
    I guess people that know right from wrong should be "exposed" because "how dare they" ROFL!!

LOL Probably thinks that she is "shaming" the commenters. LOL

It is a sad and pathetic day when we are being shamed and labeed racists for knowing the laws of our land and sticking up for our country, not only from losers on the internet but from our own govt!
    Give me liberty or give me death!

I reported the tool to wordpress for exposing people's personal info on her silly blog, that's NOT cool. LOL

Its funny, you get into huge arguments and fights with these types of people and then they get personal and all because they can't grasp the law. Pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    May as well avoid those pro-illegal blogs and forums because once you've shown you're a rule of law kind of person and expect our immigration laws to be enforced they pounce immediately and label you a racist, xenophobe, etc. After insulting you, they will then ban your comments because they can't handle the facts. Most of them are just ethnocentric racists themselves. They accuse you of what they themselves are. They put illegal foreigners above their own fellow citizens and their country. They also lie and twist and spin the truth all the time.

I feel these kinds of traitorous citizens are more dangerous to our country than the illegals themselves. Wish we could deport them along with the illegal aliens.
    Right On OldGlory.

I was reading a site called Underground Democrats and decided to join because I felt they all needed a little enlightenment.

When I tried to join they make sure your views are exactly like the other posters and they state if you post an opposing view even if it is not arguementive you will be band forever.

How sad is that ? Their post are very scarey sometimes and sometimes very radical.

BTW I am an Indy who votes for either parties if I agree with their stand on the issues. I must admit I have been voting mostly for Repubs because most Dems are becoming very unamerican radicals imo.
    That's silly! Making you say what they want you to say. LOL

But that's how alot of these "scholars" operate.

Glad we have ALIPAC, great forum here and people speak with some sense and reality.

I decided to go up and post there after I read the dribble...here is a copy:

"Ms. Queenly, I think the other side to this arguement is that who is going to pay for all the resources the illegals are using up? I firmly think I heard you volunteer to open your wallet to pay for the ER visits by illegals using that as their “General Practitionerâ€
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

BE TWISTED

Goof on the race baiters! The direct approach won't work. Post this and tell them they are secret racist anti black american and they want to force blacks out of the country because they are darker than Hispanics!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yS_RiH6we4

Fight race baiting with the hair of the beast that bites ya!
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Wow,that is a great vid Watson...............
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

manlyva153
    I see she labeled your comment as "irrational {WHITE} American FEAR"
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

racists in favor of IAs

Actually, if you look on the racist web sites you'll find they support illegal aliens. Why? Because they believe Hispanics displace African-Americans and are often openly anti-African-American. They see IAs as the great white hope.

Quote Originally Posted by xfighter
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Libs and bleeding hearts run totally on emotion and not facts. They pull the "hater" card out because they have NO other card and they are desperate.

Just keep with the facts - even tho you will not likely win them over. They can't seem to get past their own emotions, so I don't deal with them unless I have to. They are really just a piece of furniture to me and nothing more. I've been called every name in the book and even threatened physically. There was time when it would have really bothered me, but now I just laugh. Only God knows whats in someone's heart and we have only Him to answer to - not them.
    Surprisingly the same can be said about those on the Conservative side. I'm no college educated 22 year old, but I don't need a degree to tell you that there are some real idiots on both sides who spout out the same nonsense over and over. And sometimes it comes from the supposed "college educated" people. It's really amazing the amount of ignorance prevalent on the right and left, it's no wonder our country is in the situation it's in sigh.

How right you are "xfighter" that's why we need to "KICKTHEMALLOUT!!!!" It may take a few elections but eventually they will be routed out!!!! Remember a New Broom Sweeps Clean....

Kathyet

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast