Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dean Heller letter

A couple of days ago I received a letter fom my Congressional Representative, Dean Heller, that I thought was very encouraging and I wanted to share it:

[quote]
    I am writing today to inform you that I recently made a key vote against the Security and Prosperity Partnership included in H.R. 3074, the Department of Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development Appropriations bill for fiscal year 2008.

As you may know the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP) is a trilateral agreement between the United States, Canada, and Mexico aimed at increasing the security of our region while promoting trade. While this partnership has good intentions, I nevertheless remain very concerned about upholding America's sovereignty as well as the supremacy of our laws.

Many folks have expressed concern to me over the issue of a project underway to build a 12-lane highway in Texas, which will lead north toward Oklahoma. Upon examining proposals by the Security and Prosperity Partnership, a “super highwayâ€
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Good for him.......another American hero!