Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Dear GOP: Give Me a Reason to Stay- I left the Liberal/Democrat prison for these guys

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Dear GOP: Give Me a Reason to Stay- I left the Liberal/Democrat prison for these guys

Kira Davis's EPIC rant against today's GOP..

Dear GOP: Give Me a Reason to Stay

Video at the Page Link:

Kira Davis | On 03, Sep 2013

Matt Drudge asked today in a Tweet:

MATT DRUDGE ✔ @DRUDGE

Why would anyone vote Republican? Please give reason. Raised taxes; marching us off to war again; approved more NSA snooping. WHO ARE THEY?!
    11:45 AM - 3 Sep 2013

He’s pissed. I am too. I don’t trust any of these people. I made the move from liberal to Republican because I believed in the values of traditional Republicanism…but Drudge is right.

Why would anyone vote Republican anymore? Is it time for me to leave? I consider the question here.

[CLICK HERE for "Internet Explodes With Entertaining Reactions to Obama's Syria Strike"]

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/09/7692...e-reason-stay/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are losing their base but appear not to care.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
    They are losing their base but appear not to care.
    and they will not care until they lose their jobs... and even that is coming sooner than they think

It is too late for them in my opinion; everything I am seeing; everything I am Hearing ... the GOP is nothing more than a shell at this point and they don't even see it coming

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Matt Drudge Breaks Up With Republicans, Joins Libertarians

Activist Post

Matt Drudge, the founder of the enormously popular conservative news aggregator DrudgeReport.com, tweeted today that since there are no real differences between Democrats and Republicans the only two real political parties are Authoritarians and Libertarians.

"It's now Authoritarian vs Libertarian," Drudge tweeted. "Since Democrats vs. Republicans has been obliterated, no real difference between parties..."

Drudge also asks his followers why anyone would still vote Republican. "Who are they?!" he asks. "Raised taxes; marching us off to war again; approves more NSA snooping."

Is this a turning point for conservative politics? Is the Liberty Movement of peace and privacy set to be catapulted into the mainstream?

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/...publicans.html