Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Decision From Ferguson Grand Jury on Officer Darren Wilson

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Michael Brown's Stepfather Urged Protesters To "Burn This Bitch Down" After Grand Jury Announcement

Michael Brown’s stepfather last night repeatedly urged protesters to “Burn this bitch down” after a prosecutor announced that no criminal charges would be filed against the Ferguson, Missouri police officer who killed the unarmed teenager.

Louis Head, an ex-con who is married to Brown’s mother, Lesley McSpadden, was with McSpadden outside the Ferguson Police Department headquarters Monday evening as prosecutor Robert McCulloch disclosed that a grand jury declined to vote an indictment against Officer Darren Wilson in the August 9 shooting.
    After consoling a weeping McSpadden, the 38-year-old Head--who was standing atop a platform in the middle of the agitated crowd of several hundred protesters--began screaming “Burn this bitch down!" He did this at least ten times, and at one point yelled for a microphone so that he could broadcast his incendiary message beyond the range of his unamplified voice.

While trying to incite the crowd, Head (pictured above) was wearing a commemorative t-shirt with the words “I Am Mike Brown” and a beanie, both of which bore a silkscreened photo of Brown in his high school cap and gown.

In the days preceding the grand jury announcement, McSpadden and Michael Brown, Sr. issued statements calling for peaceful protests in the wake of the panel's decision. Head, however, counseled arson. After a night of chaos and rioting in Ferguson, at least 10 businesses and two police cars were destroyed or damaged by fire, and 61 individuals were arrested.

Head is an ex-convict whose rap sheet includes two felony narcotics convictions, according to state records. He pleaded guilty in 1997 to a marijuana distribution charge and was put in a shock incarceration program and placed on probation for five years. After violating probation, Head’s release was revoked and he was remanded to state prison.

In mid-2003, Head was charged with narcotics trafficking, a felony count to which he later pleaded guilty. The St. Louis native was sentenced to seven years in prison. He was released in June 2008 after serving about five years in custody.

Along with McSpadden, Head is at the center of an ongoing Feguson Police Department investigation of an incident last month during which three vendors selling commemorative Michael Brown merchandise were assaulted. One of the victims, Michael Brown, Sr.'s mother-in-law, identified McSpadden and Head as among the “attackers” who ransacked her stands and stole $400 in cash and merchandise valued at $1500.
    According to USA Today, McSpadden and Head were married earlier this year, before Brown's killing.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...ch-down-879056

NO AMNESTY

JOHN BRECHER / NBC NEWS27 minutes

Michael Brown Sr.'s Church Burned in Ferguson

BY JOHN BRECHER AND RICK BROWN

The Missouri church where Michael Brown's father was baptized over the weekend was torched Monday night — but the pastor does not think the arson was part of the fiery violence that erupted elsewhere in the community.

The Rev. Carlton Lee told NBC News that he believes Flood Christian Church was targeted because he has repeatedly called for the arrest of Officer Darren Wilson, who fatally shot the unarmed teen but was not indicted by a grand jury.

"I'm very vocal in regards to the Michael Brown case," said Lee, who has participated in rallies and press conferences with Michael Brown Sr.

NBC NEWS
    The church went up in flames around the same time about a dozen other buildings were set ablaze in Ferguson by protesters angered by the grand jury's decision, but it's on a remote section of West Florissant Avenue where other structures were unscathed.

"The police called me and told me the church was on fire," Lee said. "I was in complete disbelief. I didn't think anyone would set a church on fire.

"I feel like one of my children has died. I put my blood, my sweat, my tears into this church, getting this church built from the ground up. To see that it was taken down in a few minutes is really heartbreaking."

He said he told Michael Brown Sr. about the extensive damage on Tuesday afternoon. "He was just devastated again," he said.

The pastor said he doubted the same people who were raging on the other end of West Florissant had burned his church. Instead, he said, he suspected white supremacists who wanted to punish him for his support of the Brown family, who had just been baptized there.

"Sunday, we do the baptism, Monday, the church is one fire. It just doesn't add up," he said.

He said Brown had pledged his help in repairing the damage.

"We rebuild," Lee said. "We do not stop."

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mic...rguson-n255961
    NO AMNESTY

Ferguson riots: shots fired, stores looted, cars and buildings burned
    Human Events‎ - 9 hours ago

“We have no loss of life, but I am disappointed the night ... Firefighters actually fell back from battling the blazes because they were taking fire from ... up in smoke, and the employees who just lost their jobs.
    NO AMNESTY

NO AMNESTY

NO AMNESTY

Ferguson cannot heal when continually pointing fingers. Here is someone siding with the Brown family accusing others without evidence. That GJ heard evidence, his church fire has not even been investigated. As long as one side keeps enflaming he situation with racist remarks as this is, then that side cannot realistically expect change.

I have served on a grand jury. We challenged the DA, we challenged witnesses, we called witnesses. We asked one witness that we were provided her diagnosis thru the DA of the injuries committed upon a child, three times we asked for her appearance. The DA kept providing excuses for her non-appearance. We were already suspicious of a witch hunt, thus we would not grant a true bill.

One of the major purposes of a GJ is to keep an over zealous prosecutor from harassment of citizens.

The black citizens of Ferguson and America have sure succeeded in removing the nation's attention away from Obama's executive action of Nov. 21, though. Should I read a meaning into that as this Pastor did?

After hearing argument over the testimony and evidence presented to the Ferguson grand jury, I believe that they got it right!!

NO AMNESTY

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast