Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Default message by La Raza to Senators

What will de enemy do?
    Here is a sample.

The message below is the default message already written by La Raza in order for he/she to e-mail legislators and demand that the amnesty bill continue its course.

http://capwiz.com/nclr/issues/alert/?al ... ake+Action

Our senators were unable to proceed with the immigration bill and did not let the debate continue on this crucial piece of legislation. I would like you to show leadership and start the debate in the House of Representatives. The American public has overwhelmingly called for our Congress to fix this problem. I hope you will demonstrate leadership and move the process forward so that we can get a bill that brings the undocumented out of the shadows, gives us a good new worker visa program for people to come to the U.S. in the future, reduces the entire family backlog, and protects all workers.

We started immigration reform in the House last year. It was HR4437 and shortly after it passede, the Latino orginizations threw a fit and were marching in the streets by Feb.

I don't now what makes them think the House is going to listen to them after all the bad behavior and ridicule they dished out.

They need to get real about the situation. America don't want no more illegal alliens and they want to deport the ones we have.

I want to see the Latino community hold huge garage sales, auto auctions and put those houses on the market.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent the default message with minor changes...

here's one revised message:

"I am extremely glad that our senators were able to block the immigration bill and did would like the debate to continue on this crucial piece of legislation. The American public has overwhelmingly called for our Congress to fix this problem. I hope you will demonstrate leadership and block the process so that we can STOP this bill that brings the undocumented out of the shadows, gives new worker visa program for people to come to the U.S. in the future, reduces the entire family backlog, and protects all workers.

We the taxpayers do not want to pay for their healthcare, education, medicare and other services. THEY ARE ILLEGALS! THEY BROKE OUR LAW AND YOU SHOULD PASS A BILL THAT WILL START DEPORTING ANYONE WHO IS IN THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALY!"

The American People have spoken and do not want illegal aliens legalized or to benefit from lawbreaking. We want our Senators, our Representatives, elected by the American people, to start enforcing the laws on the books. We want to see a visible fence. We will not be converted to the "NEW WAVE," of open border brainwashing taking place with the media as a big facilitator.

This message from LaRaza could be changed to reflect the American citizens point of view and blasted to the Senators.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    This is the pre written email for them to send!

Our senators were unable to proceed with the immigration bill and did not let the debate continue on this crucial piece of legislation. I would like you to show leadership and start the debate in the House of Representatives. The American public has overwhelmingly called for our Congress to fix this problem. I hope you will demonstrate leadership and move the process forward so that we can get a bill that brings the undocumented out of the shadows, gives us a good new worker visa program for people to come to the U.S. in the future, reduces the entire family backlog, and protects all workers.

This email is a total LIE!!!! OUR elected officials KNOW that the majority of Americans DO NOT WANT THIS BILL OR ANYTHING EVEN CLOSE TO THIS!!!! WE will FIRE ANYONE who even trys to act like THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS WANT!!ILLEGAL ALIENS do not have a vote here AND YOU ARE NOT REPRESENTING THEM!!!!! YOU REPRESENT AMERICAN CITIZENS...AND YOU WILL DO WELL TO REMEMBER THAT!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!