Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Delusional Pelosi ‘It’s Stunning How Republicans Have Tried to Politicize’ Border Cri

Delusional Pelosi Video: ‘It’s Stunning to Me How the Republicans Have Tried to Politicize’ Border Crisis

http://www.theminorityreportblog.com...border-crisis/

Delusional Pelosi Video: 'It's Stunning to Me How the Republicans Have Tried to Politicize'...
    'There are issues other than the law that are drawing people here' House Minority...
    theminorityreportblog.com|By Steve Foley

Delusional Pelosi Video: ‘It’s Stunning to Me How the Republicans Have Tried to Politicize’ Border Crisis

Video
    Jul 20, 2014 9 3346

'There are issues other than the law that are drawing people here’
    House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., reaffirmed her support for President Barack Obama’s emergency funding request for the child migrant crisis at the Southern border while slamming Republicans at her weekly news conference Thursday.“It’s stunning to me how the Republicans have tried to politicize this issue,” Pelosi said. “We must act in the best interest … of the children … and that means we need the resources to get that job done.”

Transcript:

JOURNALIST: “Leader Pelosi, last week, you said that changes to the 2008 trafficking law wouldn’t be a deal breaker for you to pass the Supplemental. Now it seems like you’ve kind of changed your mind there in terms of what you’ve said to New York Times yesterday. Considering Republicans’ plan to include changes to the 2008 law, is that a deal breaker for you on the Supplemental? “

PELOSI: “Well, let me be really clear. The question I was asked was about the Supplemental that the President put forth, which was a Supplemental that has resources that can more expeditiously give due process to these children. I did not appreciate the characterization [of] the New York Times, saying I’m for sending kids back or something like that. No, I’m not. I am for giving them the process to do so. It’s stunning to me. I’ll be very honest with you, I’m rarely surprised around here. But it’s stunning to me how the Republicans have tried to politicize these issues – not all of them. Most of them were responsible for the good legislation that passed in 2008. As I’ve said before, many of my colleagues on the Republican side had been champions for human rights and stopping trafficking. I do not believe that they need a change in legislation to more expeditiously provide due process for all of the children that we’re talking about. I think this can be done under current law with the proper resources.”

JOURNALIST: “The President’s own Secretary of Homeland Security says he does think there needs to be a change in the law, and he’s saying that it’s becoming an issue. And members who went to border, to Honduras and Guatemala last weekend, said that embassy personnel in those countries – American Embassy officials were saying that the law is the problem, that’s the magnet drawing people here.”

PELOSI: “I don’t agree with that. I mean, the point is that there are issues other than the law that are drawing people here. I would certainly hope that if they want to change any laws relating to immigration, they do so in a comprehensive immigration reform bill. There’s one other problem with what we have heard. We’ve heard it’s not as much money, that there may be unfriendly to children legislation in it, and that they may want an offset, a nondiscretionary – nondefense discretionary offset. Well, that’s just saying: ‘We don’t think it’s an emergency.’ As this is an emergency, and that’s why you have a supplemental, for an emergency.”

http://www.theminorityreportblog.com...border-crisis/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Banned
    Pelosi: We should treat illegal immigrant children like Baby Jesus

Posted on July 23, 2014

That seems to be what we are doing. Gold, frankincense, and myrrh for everyone! The modern equivalent being food stamps, health care, and government housing.

Check it out:

What would Jesus say or do? Never mind that. According to woman-child Nancy Pelosi, the question is who should be treated like Baby Jesus. The answer is illegal immigrants streaming across the southern border into the United States.

The former House Speaker (let that sink in for a minute!) was on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” Tuesday, where she was asked, “What are we doing to make this situation” at the border “better?”

Pelosi’s answer? We should treat these lawbreakers like the baby Jesus:
    I always reference the Bishop National Catholic Confer– uh, Conference of Bishops statement in which they said Baby Jesus was a refugee from violence. Let us not turn away from these children and send them back into a burning building. That’s the bishops.

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2014/07/pelosi-treat-illegal-immigrant-children-like-baby-jesus/#sidtR45qs3QdfE5k.99

This is one disillusional idiot...Then on the other hand she thinks abortion is okay for American babies, guess they aren't "like Baby Jesus" .

Last edited by kathyet2; 07-23-2014 at 02:19 PM.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Pelosi: turning away illegal immigrant children like Pharaoh rejecting Moses

House Minority Leader demonstrates her theological acumen

by Infowars.com | July 25, 2014

On Friday during her weekly press briefing, the House Minority Leader, Nancy Pelosi, demonstrated her theological acumen.

“These are children coming over the border. They are children… what would we do if Moses had not been accepted by the Pharaohs family. We would not have the Ten Commandments for starters. You understand my point, historically we have a challenge and we have examples of humanitarian assistance that should guide us,” Pelosi said.
    Earlier in the week Pelosi told “Morning Joe” underaged illegal immigrants are comparable to “baby Jesus” who she insisted was a refugee from violence.
    “In Washington, I see an embrace of the idea that this is a humanitarian crisis by people who are not politicizing the issue,” the California Democrat said. “What we need to do is have the supplemental that gives us the resources to meet the humanitarian needs, to do the border control, but also to have the judicial piece so that these children have representation and judges to hear their cases, those who have a right to stay, whether it’s refugee status or asylum.”

http://www.infowars.com/pelosi-turni...jecting-moses/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)