Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

This demands our urgent attention!

Visa Waiver Program Expansion In 9/11 Commission Bill

(July 27) Late last night, by a 85-8 vote, the Senate adopted the conference report (H. Rept. 110-259) for the bill implementing unfulfilled recommendations of the 9/11 Commission. That conference report includes a provision authorizing DHS to expand the Visa Waiver Program (VWP), which enabled convicted 9/11 co-conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui to enter the U.S. using just his French passport and would have allowed shoe bomber Richard Reid to enter using just his British passport. The House is expected to take up the conference report soon – perhaps as early as today. Call your U.S. Representative and ask them to recommit the 9/11 bill conference report to conferees for removal of VWP expansion provisions. The number for the Capitol switchboard is 202-224-3121.
    http://www.numbersusa.com/index

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I called Burr and Doles offices. Also called Congressman McHenry's office.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hit Burr, Dole, and my congressman Etheridge on this earlier in the week, but I guess they need it AGAIN!

Thanks for the heads up, I don't know why I don't get all the NumbersUSA updates like I had been.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    imblest wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, I don't know why I don't get all the NumbersUSA updates like I had been.
    I don't get them either, but I do visit the site at least once daily, especially to check for faxes I may need to send.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Actually, you need to call your House rep not your Senator. The Senate already approved it.