Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Democracy Will Not Be Allowed To Interfere With the DREAM Ac

Democracy Will Not Be Allowed To Interfere With the DREAM Act
    Exit the representatives, enter your rulers.
    by John Hayward
    06/29/2011

The DREAM Act was a big story during the lame-duck session of Congress, at the end of last year. It was an amnesty program for illegal immigrants, offering legal status if they merely enrolled in the military, or a two-year college program… where, unlike legal American citizens from other states, they would enjoy in-state tuition rates. Upon attaining a two-year degree, the illegal alien would instantly become a legal citizen, and the “back doorâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    Cornyn should have asked her how much it would cost to hire enough unionized agents to enforce our immigration laws, and checked to see if we could get the money by defunding the Environmental Protection Agency. As long as we’re sending millions of dollars to China to help study methane emissions, no one connected with the federal government should be allowed to complain about insufficient funding to perform their essential

She is certainly a pathetic official

"Her and Morton are done in this country, we're just trying to keep the damage to a minimum which isn't easy with this Administration! Americans are waking up everyday and that is good. All the names I see here on these boards give hope, no change! We'll stick to what it's always been thanks!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

City of Houston voters...register here;
    www.stopthemagnet.com

working4change
    MARYLAND NEEDS OUR HELP! PLEASE SEE ACTION ALERT!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-242006.html

And neither will the rule of law apparently! It's been tossed out the window in order for the dictator in chief to impose his will upon the masses for self benefit!

Welcome to Venezuela!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    And neither will the rule of law apparently! It's been tossed out the window in order for the dictator in chief to impose his will upon the masses for self benefit!

Welcome to Venezuela!
    Now that we are no longer a democracy,Im going to declare myself the Queen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by strugglingcitizen
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

Welcome to Venezuela!
    Now that we are no longer a democracy,Im going to declare myself the Queen!!!
    Sounds good to me - cannot be any worse that what's already happening. At least we know you’re on our side!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)