Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The same goes for any Republican Candidate that supports amnesty for

illegal aliens. Or the NAU and SPP (which are one and the same).

Wow.

These Dems just sent me running, not walking into the arms of the Republicans!!

In fact these guys just made me wonder if President Bush isn't that bad afterall!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ummm ... yep he is!!

We deserve better than a bunch of Democrats in love with illegal aliens and a bunch of Republicans in love with Free Trade Agreements.

We need a President and US Congress monogamously in love with the American People and the United States of America 'til death do US part no matter what your party affiliation may be.

NO FOREIGN LOVE AFFAIRS WHILE IN OFFICE .. GET IT GUYS AND GALS ON OUR PUBLIC DOLE?

It's US or Nothing!!

Now just quit it or we'll have a big fat messy:

D-I-V-O-R-C-E!

And you'll be out on your ears without a dime.

Get it????

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I used to be a Democrat. Volunteering for Tim Kaine in 2005, I saw some very distasteful aspects of the party. Advocating for bilingual ballots, being sent to the homes of illegal aliens who were registered to vote in order to drop off literature, and in general the party line in support of illegal immigrants. I spoke with the minority leader in the VA state senate, a conversation in which he steadfastly refused to acknowledge facts and reason. After I saw Howard Dean in April of 2006 say that the national anthem of Canada is sung in both English and French, I realized it would be a long, long time before I could vote Democrat again.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

They want the illegal vote. They don't care about americans or the truth, just the votes.
    we need to support the republicans and democrats but only those senators and congressmen who are against the illegals mess.

That would mean we dont vote for the democratic presidential candidates - they truly do think the hispanic vote is more important than the citizens and we must make sure they are NOT rewarded for that.

But the Democrats are never going to do what is right. How in the world can we expect that to happen?? Seriously, I feel this way.

I really trust GWB over the Democrats who are running for President.

You can correct me, I don't mind at all, but I'm being as honest as I can be about this.

They showed me who they were this week. I already knew but they confirmed it. And now these Democrat candidates for president....I wouldn't even consider one of them for an instant.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by pixeldoctor

we need to support the republicans and democrats but only those senators and congressmen who are against the illegals mess.

That would mean we dont vote for the democratic presidential candidates - they truly do think the hispanic vote is more important than the citizens and we must make sure they are NOT rewarded for that.

You're right. I get so upset about the Dems in general that I forget we should look at where individual candidates stand.

Just keep in mind that a Democrat in office can be pressured by the party leadership to bend before the illegal alien lobby.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

All I hear is how Clinton is the odds on favorite to capture the White House in 2008. If all the Republican Presidential Candidates made illegal immigration a priority and started hammering Clinton on the issue I think it could potently divide the Democrat vote, but who knows there are many sheeple that will vote for her anyway.

I really trust GWB over the Democrats who are running for President.
    Not that I support the Democrats that are running for President, but are you willing to trust someone who is giving away your Country and Sovereignty with the North American Union and SPP?

I consider him and Chaney Traitors with a capital T.

We also need to clean out that Senate.

No, I'm not. However, if any of the candidates who are presently running for president on the Democrat ticket, they will also do this and they just might succeed in doing it.

I don't know Darlene, I guess what I'm reading today about the Dems is just making me cringe in fear.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast