Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree that simply voting against Democrats isn't enough... We must choose a candidate wisely. With all the information we complie on here, we WILL be able to make a VERY well informed decision concerning who WE want as President of the United States of America.

But, I reiterate, it won't be a Democrat!

LARRY'S
    But, I reiterate, it won't be a Democrat!
    WE WOULD GO FROM THE POT DIRECTLY INTO THE FIRE!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My biggest fear is Hillary is going to win...The woman has the most money, and there are still alot of people who would vote for her husband if he was running for president again. There is still many people out there that haven't paid attention to the illegal immigration problem, nor do they even think it is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    There is still many people out there that haven't paid attention to the illegal immigration problem, nor do they even think it is a problem.
    I bet they start paying attention when it directly impacts them. When they lose their job to an illegal or have it outsourced to India, when they have 15-30 illegals move next door, when they can't get a job unless they speak Spanish, when they lose a loved one to an illegal gang member or drunk driver, etc., etc., etc.

Unfortunately, too many people are indifferent until it directly impacts them. If they haven't been effected by this invasion, it's just a matter of time before they are.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123