Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Democratic Iraq war plan could work for illegals

I think we should use the Democrats Iraq war plan to handle the illegal alien invasion problem. If we follow their plan we defund their services, have a deadline for their complete withdrawal and redeploy them to their home countries. Sounds like that would work, do you think they might send this plan to the president to sign?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Re: Democratic Iraq war plan could work for illegals

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    I think we should use the Democrats Iraq war plan to handle the illegal alien invasion problem. If we follow their plan we defund their services, have a deadline for their complete withdrawal and redeploy them to their home countries. Sounds like that would work, do you think they might send this plan to the president to sign?

UUMM,THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE BEST OF PLANS, PLEASE SEND IT TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND YOUR SENATOR, MAYBE HE WILL GIVE THEM YOUR SUGGESTION
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK

Re: Democratic Iraq war plan could work for illegals

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09

What a GREAT plan!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)