Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelrouser
    Cayla99 are the flying monkeys the democrats of the house that do her bidding.LOL
    I was actually talking about the ones trying to get Dorothy lol....but it does kind of fit.........
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just wait till they pass the stimulus and a few months down the road everybody figures out that it will do less than the bailout did for the economy.Which was very little
    What no car, free housing, guarenteed jobs, free medical care of my choosing? Ya, a hype that big was way overboard for anyone.....even the Messiah.

I think Obama got pushed into the deep end of the pool coz someone thought since he could doggy paddle he could join the ranks of the professionals. He's handled himself ok......just don't think even he knew how the big dogs played and how corrupt it is. I think people like Pelosi and Reid also thought they had control over the newbi and there would be nothing they couldn't pass since they are the majority. I'm sorry but Pelosi is bad news and it's time they stood up to her and Reid coz they've been running rough shod over too many. Thank heavens there's enough in their party that have a brain and aren't party dedicated at all costs.

I wanted to spit when they were swearing the one guy in.....the Vice-President said this was a position of standing up for the Constitution and rule of law and not politics and personal beliefs......one could only hope but past behavior leaves a huge question mark.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As a side note when I watch our esteemed leaders I cannot help but wonder what type of prescription mind altering drugs they are using would be interesting to see their meds. cabinet. Perhaps some random drug testing may help our government.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Perhaps some random drug testing may help our government.
    That would sure help because it's obvious too many couldn't pass a basic background check for a minimum wage job!

They were interviewing a senator on Cavutos show. He said Obama had cracked down on the Dems and they needed "adult supervision". LOL Had to laugh, coz I swear a class of kindergardeners could do better.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Cayla99 are the flying monkeys the democrats of the house that do her bidding.LOL
    I was actually talking about the ones trying to get Dorothy lol....but it does kind of fit.........
    So where doe the crystal ball fall into all of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    So where doe the crystal ball fall into all of this?
    Oh, that is the MSM...telling us their version of the present and future
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The U S is suppose to be a country that is ruled by law but not when it comes to making the law? But is anybody really shocked by this? Not me. The U S is not really even a republic when it comes to the common people or their elected representatives.

What' with that racist requonquista lady thats in charge of the labor division now? What's up with hiring racist anti-American enthusiast's..I just don't see Obama surviving the full term of his presidency.

For me the honeymoon ended when B. Hussein Obama decided to give his first Presidential interview to Al Arabia television, basically apologized for the U.S. and groveled at the feet of the Muslims. As I've said all along, this guy is VERY dangerous for this country and we'll be lucky to survive his treachery and insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    for me the honeymoon ended when obama signed the gitmo order.
    and the honeymoon in the congress was never there in the first place,
    not with the wicked witch of the west in charge
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12