Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need to show them in '08 that we mean business. They are NOT Americans, they are traitors of the American people and America.

Either one or both parties will be sorry in '08. They flash their big smiles thinking we're too stupid to see what they are up to. Well, America is awake and even though our politicians have let us down, Americans won't let America down. At least the Americans that care what is happening to our Country.

We voted them in, we can vote them out. Well, that is unless the illegals are given amnesty and the right to vote. I can't think of one democrat that stands for the American people on this and other issues. I can think of some republicans, but they have no backbone. We need a conservative that has the values that this Country was founded on.

Hopefully enough Americans will wake up and do the right thing on election day.

He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

April
    peladac wrote:

Americans won't let America down. At least the Americans that care what is happening to our Country.
    Thats right we will NOT let down our country and we will NOT let the government let down our country. We have already messed up Bush's time table on the NAU, now we will mess up his whole nasty little plan. All we have to do is stand strong and NOT back down.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123