Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Demographic hegemony and the melting pot

I cannot understand for the life of me how CNN can associate itself with Univision for a democratic presidential debate and have Jorge Ramos even co-host the event. This is a man who boasts that the United States is being Hispanized. He is part of a well organized movement that wants demographic hegemony and have Spanish as a dominant language. All you have to do, if you think that i am a nut who believes anything he reads on the internet, is to run your own searches and inform yourself. This is an outrage that needs to be exposed. Today the access to information is easy and Americans are smart enough to seperate the wheat from the chaff and are therefore able to recognize what a true threat is. Americans have had a belly full of lies, cynicism and down right distorted information that suits the political elite. My question is why on earth is the subject of blatant push to demographic hegemony and the broken melting pot not being discussed. Do the CNNs, FOXNews etc know about it and don't touch this because it might create a backlash against latinos (and i apologize to them - I am not racist but this is coming from some in the Hispanic community). We have something really nefarious happening here! Rather than re-hash what we already know about Jorge Ramos, La Raza etc I am interested in a discussion as to why we have a seemingly avoidance of this subject, what is happening, are our politician that oblivious to what is taking place, do they see a bigger picture we don't? ideas? - thanks.

I believe our gov't is hell bent on going the way of the NAU and this marriage to Mexico is part of it. What they don't understand is the backlash that is coming once enough Americans open their eyes and see what's going on. Ask yourself why would they lower interest rates when that only makes the Euro worth even more than a Dollar. Oil is traded in Dollars, but the sellers insist to be paid in Euros. What this means is the Dollar is losing its value fast. What happens when everybody demands to be paid in Euros or some other currency? The Dollar collapses and is nothing more than paper with numbers on it.

So how do we get investors to come back? Simple, we introduce a new currency -like closing a failing store, then reopening in hopes the new name and hype will get folks to come in and shop. Investors will trip over each other to invet in this new vibrant store. I know this sounds crazy, but it sure looks like our gov't is trying to destroy the Dollar, and us along with it...

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Expendable,

YES, THE ANSWER IS IN THE BIG PICTURE.
    Go back and read some of the older posts about the New World Order and the primary cluster-country unions like the European Union, the trade deals with foreign countries like NAFTA and CAFTA and China plus Bush's additions, and the expansion of Visas like Bill Gates wants. Demographic hegomony is all about money and competition for world power in the global market. Everything affecting Americans is now dominated by the procurement of goods and workers and the protection of the processes, even down to picking a President. The emerging results are Balkanized countries that have broken down their sovereignty and national identities. No one has any solutions to these modern monster problems.

With respect to the media, there are many who probably have already sent sharp criticism of CNN's joint debate with Univision and Jorge Ramos and, if not, they should have jumped on it immediately. It's not too late to let CNN or FOX know how you feel.

I agree with you that these issues need to given much more popular exposure. There are also quite a few books out in the last few years containing theories on where this is going. The right kind of leadership is increasingly needed.