Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dems Amnesty plans-Feb 5 showsLegal migrants favor some laws

As I was wondering earlier why the legal voting latinos voted for Hellary over Obama.
    Hellary's Amnesty plan is more stric than Obama's plan so you would think the latinos would vote for Obama. The difference is Hellary doesn't want to give illegals drivers licenses and Obama does.

The overwhelming majority of legal immigrants voted for Hellary and her more strict form of Amnesty.

So why is this?
    They must be seeing and realizing the economic impact it is having on them as well. The legal immigrants want to bring their family members and hence we have amnesty, but they don't want everything given to the illegals as they had to work and obey the laws to get their citizenship and do not think its fair to give everything to the illegals. Some things must be earned. So, they would rather give the illegals amnesty but not drivers licenses? Does that make sense? Or, will the illegals be able to get drivers licenses anyway once they are documented by the government. Not citizens as they will have to go through the process but documented until they are citizens.

If this is the case we see the legal immigrants value some laws here in America but they want amnesty and less strict immigration laws so they can bring yet more family immigrants in. Is this part of it? Are there any latino Americans that can answer this on this board?

I'm interested in everyones opinion on this.
    Why did they vote for Hellary?
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Banned
    Hillarys answer to no drivers licenses for illegals is to make
    them all legal

They know this , we know this

She is fooling no one

She has said they will have to go o the back of the line which means they won't be legal citizens for some time. Obamas plan give them drivers licenses immediately.

I also think there is some Latino racism against the black man going on here. Obama has the less stringent plan, but he doesn't get the vote. Something fishy going on.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Here we go again. Illegals picking and choosing which laws they seem to think acceptable to follow and which laws to ignore. Invaders need to follow ALL laws, the first being you are not welcome here by coming in illegally. When you are caught you will be prosecuted and deported. The only standard to apply to immigration is THE LAW, all of the law!

Anything short of deportation is amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    My opinion: Both being minorities, Hispanics see themselves as in competition with African American's. Perhaps they feel that if they elected an African American for President, blacks would have an advantage over the latinos. Just my thoughts and I hope I haven't offended anyone.

I think most hispanics in general feel sympathy towards the illegal population. They feel they are being bashed when it is not mexicans we are against. If it was a flood of people from China or Africa or any nation we would feel invaded. It is an invasion, but people can't get past race. Most of these people come from illegal aliens homes too. They take this personally. I'm hispanic and I do not want any group of people coming to my country and getting governmental financial help and basically taking over our communities. I think i'm in the minority though.

It is also true that in most communities where there is mostly blacks and latins, they are at odds with each other. I do think that hispanics might have been afraid of what might happen if a black canidate was to win the presidency. In alot of school's in Los Angeles, the black's are against the hispanics. It is a race war. I think more black people should voice their opionions more often. They are fearful to do so because they feel in the minority. Also they fought for equality for a long time and if they complain about the illegals it makes them look like hypocrites. Most black in L.A. are moving to other locations because they are being surrounded by illegals. I feel bad for them too.

Legal minorities who vote for a liberal are idiots. They will be the first casualties of the open-border cheap wage wave.
    I for one, will be LMAO in their face when I tell them that their vote opened the flood gates of cheap labor and that is why they can't make a decent buck.

Alexcastro,

Thanks for your post and I agree with your answers.

Alex, why can't the latinos see that by letting millions more into the country that their paychecks will go down, not up?

Is it that they feel bad to say, Im in, now you can't come in! And in saying that, like you eluded to that will make them hippocrits in the eyes of others wanting to come here? If this is the case then there really will be another massive flood coming in aye?