Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    Kucinich was the clown of Cleveland. Steve, do you remember? Was he the guy who was caught by the cops mooning someone out a car window?
    You've GOT to be kidding me?
    Serious as a heart attack. He was a councilman then. I'm 99% sure he was the guy...this was years ago...probably 20 or so.

I just want to puke.
    Don't puke...listen to Senator Session's indignation one more time (I recommend fast forwarding to 1:15):

Senator Sessions Righteous Indignation

Quote Originally Posted by Hosay
    If language is culture ...
    these people are coming here because their countries are damnable failures, and we have to learn Spanish?
    Unless these people are inferior humans, their countries are failing because their cultures are failing. So we should be running away from Spanish like the plague!
    Before I had to start pressing 2 for English, I probably would have been willing to learn Spanish now that its been crammed down my throat, I would rather cut out my own tongue than to learn that terrorist chatter. I don't care if I'm the last person in the world speaking English . . . I'll just have first and second party conversations with myself for the rest of my life
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

...and you were surprised by this?
    D.W.

I heard in Washington Co. Maryland that school kids are now required to learn spanish starting this fall.I don't know if it goes for all the state or just that county. I thought that was sort of odd since the President said if this amnesty bill past that THEY would have to assimilate to US.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by Hosay
    If language is culture ...
    these people are coming here because their countries are damnable failures, and we have to learn Spanish?
    Unless these people are inferior humans, their countries are failing because their cultures are failing. So we should be running away from Spanish like the plague!
    Before I had to start pressing 2 for English, I probably would have been willing to learn Spanish now that its been crammed down my throat, I would rather cut out my own tongue than to learn that terrorist chatter. I don't care if I'm the last person in the world speaking English . . . I'll just have first and second party conversations with myself for the rest of my life
    i'm with you! i speak English... soooooo looks like i may be the 2nd to last to still speak English... well we can talk to each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12